The Morning Before

*Ring* My alarm goes off and I shoot out of bed. Today is the day that I've been waiting for for months. My best friend Jess and I are going to see the boys (Maroon 5) in concert and we have backstage passes.

I look down at my phone and there are two new messages from Jess.

*I can't wait for today! I'll pick you up at 2*

I look at the clock and it is only 10. I smile and scroll through social media for a while and then get up and shower.

It'd be great if Adam was in here with me I think as the water pours over my body.

I get out and blow dry my hair and then curl it. I have to look perfect if I am going to meet the boys.

I go downstairs where my brother is in the kitchen.

"Hey Aria! I bet you're excited for today, aren't you?" my brother asks.

"Of course I am," I reply. I'm glad that my brother understands my weird obsession with 7 guys who don't even know that I exist.

I sit down and eat some cereal, but I don't really think about the food. I think about meeting the boys in a few hours. My life dream is about to come true.

I must have been fantasizing for a while because my brother clears his throat loudly. I look up and blush.

"Fantasizing about Adam again?" he asks with a smirk.

"Oh, shut up Sean. Of course not." I retort.

"Believable," he says with a hint of sarcasm.

I get up, put my dishes in the sink, and go to the bathroom. It's already 12, and I need a lot of time to make myself look presentable to Adam...I mean the boys.

I walk over to my mirror and put makeup on. Somehow, it looks better than usual. I stupidly wiggle my eyebrows, happy that I am going to look good for the boys.

After one last look at my makeup in the mirror, I go into my room to decide what to wear.

I could just wear nothing. That's what I would wear if I was in bed with any of them I think. I giggle at my own thoughts and open my closet.

I choose a maroon tank top and the shortest shorts I can find. I put them on and fix the stray hairs on my head.

I look down at my phone. It's already 1:30. *Buzz* I get a text from Jess.

*I'm here. Don't want to be late.*

My heart flutters knowing that I'll meet my idols soon.

I rush downstairs and wave goodbye to Sean.

"Use protection!" he jokes.

I wink jokingly and leave the house.

"You look gorgeous!" Jess exclaims as I get into the car.

"So do you," I reply. And it's true. She's a tall, bombshell blonde with a body to die for. I feel kind of jealous knowing she'll get more attention from the boys than me.

We spend the hour long drive there gossiping and talking about the boys while listening to the overexposed album.

We arrive at the arena where some hockey team or something plays in. We stand in a short line with other people with meet and greet passes. We are there 5 hours early, so there is no worry about being late to meet them.

The doors open and we rush in. A girl nearby is overcome with emotion and begins to cry.

I can hear my heart beating loudly as we line up to meet them. There are about 7 or 8 people in front of us.

As our turn comes, Jess looks at me with anticipation.

"This is going to be the best day of our lives," she says, a smile taking over her features.

If only I knew then how true that would be.