after the concert

after the concert, adam had a meet and greet with his fans. he invited me to go with him to meet anyone who might have enjoyed my performance. i wasnt really expecting anyone to want to meet me, but adam will be there so may as well.

we sat at a table and people began to form a line outside. im handed 6 sharpies.

"what are these for?"

"we whipped up some merchandise with your name on it,people will want autographs." adam explained.

yea sure whatever. i thought to myself.

they let people file in, and before i even saw 3 people, someone had already handed me a shirt with my name and picture on it to sign.

"i loove your voice! you should do your own songs. ill go to every concert." a girl about 16 years old beamed. i smiled and we took a picture together and more people began to ask me to sign all sorts of merchandise of myself. there were shirts, jackets, posters, cds, everything. i was impressed that they got everything made in just 4 days.

i look over to adam, who has his hands full with tons of fans. "you were right" i said.

"duh. everyone loves you!" he replied.

as he said that,a group of teenage guys walk up to me, looking starstruck.

"youre so perfect" one of them blurted out, and i blushed and thanked him. stardom is pretty fun.

i took countless pictures with new fans, and signed even more autographs. after 2 hours, everyone was finally gone and we got into a car to go back to our hotel.

"that was the best night of my life" i said to adam.

"i could get used to this,us on tour together." he smirked.

"me too"

"well good then we have 17 more shows to do in a month."

i couldnt wait for more nights like this one.

as we pulled up to our hotel, we saw the rest of the boys sitting in the dining area and we decided to join them.

"you were great out there tonight!" sam said, his face full of happiness.

"thanks." i hug him and the other boys tell me what a good job i did as well.

"hey adam you should help her write her own songs"

"hmm.. maybe!" he says, contemplating the possibility.

we order some food and talk over our next show, which is in 2 days in mew york city. it will be even bigger than the show tonight. i cant wait.