matt gets involved

i wake up to hear adam arguing with someone in the hall.

"hell no you cant have a three way with us!!" adam yells. i look at whos hes yelling at and its matt, the one who i ran into last night.

"why the fuck not? you get to fuck her why cant other people"

"jesus matt shes not a prostitute!"

"but shes so hot. you get all the girls you never let us have any."

i clear my throat and they both stop arguing and matts face turns a deep red.

"uhh aria go back to bed."

"only if you two join me." i saw winking at matt, whos eyes go wide in suprise.

"what the fuc-"

"you heard her lets do it" matt cuts him off.

adam gives in, mainly because theres nothing else he can do.

i get in bed, in only my underwear and matt and adam do the same. i unclasp my bra and wiggle out of my panties as they take off theirs.

matts cock springs up, already hard after seeing me naked. i stroke it. its not as big as adams, but it will definetely give me pleasure. adam pulls out his and i start to lick it while still stroking matt. i take adams cock completely in my mouth.

"fuck baby.." he moans.

i switch places, and putt matts big cock in my mouth. it tastes wonderful, and i bob my head up and down hungrily.

adam clears his throat and i look up embarrased. i forgot i have to give them both pleasure.

i lay down and spread my legs wide. adam goes down and begins pleasuring me with his toungue.it feels amazing and i want to cum right there.

matt climbs on top of me and sticks his cock in my mouth, and i resume sucking it. it tastes so good.

after a few minutes i feel myself tense up, and i have an intense orgasm. "matt..adamm...fuck me." i moan. adam and matt switch places, and matt sticks the tip of his dick in my pussy. i moan in excitement. adam begins to kiss my chest, and sucks my sensitive nipples.

"mmm matt bang me like you bang your drums" i moan. he laughs and begins to thrust harder, and it feels amazing. ill definetely have to fuck him again sometime.

ADAM POV

that selfish little bitch. who does he think he is? hes fucking my girl, and shes letting him. all i get to do is give her pleasure with my mouth. fuck that. his dicks so small i couldnt see it if i had a fucking magnifying glass.

"move over"i grunt and matt looks annoyed but agrees. i stick my cock in her and slide it into her. fuck shes wetter than ive ever felt her before.

that dick matt goes over and begins making out with aria. im so mad i should just throw him out, but theres nothing i can do about it. i thrust hard and deep, making aria moan every time. her body tenses up and a second orgasm engulfs her entire body, and her body shakes as she gets her fix. as her orgasm is dying down, i suddenly come in her wet pussy without warning. she yells in suprise, but i can tell she enjoys it.

"that was the best sex ive ever had" aria moans.

matt looks over to me and expects me to be happy with him, but i give him a dirty look. he gets the message and leaves the room.

"adam...that was amazing." she moans, still turned on.

"yea it was." as much as i hate to admit it, three ways are pretty fun. too bad it was one of my best friends who obviously likes her. now i have to compete for her attention.

"is there something wrong babe?" she asks genuinely.

"nothing.." i lie.

"aw loverboys jealous."

i usually love it when she calls me that, but the way her voice sounded this time when she said it made it seem like an insult.

"i am not." i lie.

"suuure" she sarcastically replies.

"if you wanna go fuck him more go ahead. i couldnt care less." i say, but its as far from the truth as it could be.

"i only want you." she says,looking at me with love in her eyes. i know the other guys will want to hook up with her too, shes a goddess after all. i begin to worry about what will become of our relationship if thirsty guys like matt keep trying to get after her.