opening night

aria pov

i was so nervous. i have never sung in front of even ten people, now im about to sing in front of 10,000.

"you ready for tonight babe?" adam asks. we had arrived in boston an hour before and now we are in our hotel waiting to go to the venue.

"im not sure" i honestly replied.

"just dont think about it. let the music speak for you. dont be scared, theyll all love you."

i smile, still extremely nervous about tonight.

"we should probably get going. we need to do sound checks, makeup, clothes, and other stuff."

ive obviously never had a convert before, so i just went with whatever adam said. we left our hotel and began driving. adam sensed that in was anxious and held my hand as we drove.

we arrive 10 minutes later and go through a vip entrance. we end up in a room backstage, where there are outfits for us all. for me, they had picked out a short black skirt and a white crop top.

"damn youll look hot in that" adam remarked. we all dressed and began to get our makeup done. for me, being a girl, i got the whole works, but the boys only got a few light touch ups.

"woah you look flawless" adam said, eyes open wide.

"thanks" i blush. i really do feel beautiful.

as we waited for my time on stage to come, i read over the lyrics to the sings im about to sing.

"dont worry babe. ill be out there to preform with you on the last one. itll be fine." adam reassured me, sensing my nerves.

"your turn aria" a stage hand told me. i stand up, kiss adam, and walk toward the door that leads to the stage. the door opens, and im met with applause and cheers. maybe this wont be as hard as i thought.

i begin by apologizing about josanna not being able to preform, and then i go into the first song. i remember all the words, and the band sounds great. im met with an even louder appluase as i wrap up my song. this is fun.

i get really into it, and before i know it, my last song is due up, and adam walks out on stage. the stadium erupts and the noise is deafening.

"ready?" he asks.

i nod my head and he begins singing, with his arm around me. we go back and forth, singing our respective parts, and at the end he hugs me.

"you did amazing babe" he whispers into my ear.

we go back behind the stage, where all the other boys hug me.

"that was one of the greatest opening acts we have ever had." james says, looking amazed.

im so happy that i did a good job. now its time to enjoy maroon 5. i sit back and enjoy the music, my heart still beating fast from my first performance.