night at patsys

adams next date was in 4 days in boston massachuchetts.

"isnt it gonna be cold there? its january." i inquired.

"yea theres a shit ton of snow and stuff but itll be fine" adam replied.

"keep me extra warm" i said, winking at him.

he smiled and laughed and winked right back, and let his hand roam my thigh, reaching higher and higher.

"oh adam not here!" we were still at patsy's, in his old bedroom, with patsy and mr perkins downstairs.

"party pooper." adam pretended to pout.

we had decided to stay the night because although we only live 10 minutes away, la traffic can be horrendous, and adam already had a bedroom here.

"patsys gonna know we sleep togetherrrr"

"good." adam said mischeviously.

"oh adam youre such a pervert"

"dont act like you dont like it"

"i love it" i say, quickly climbing on top of him, smothering him with a kiss. his cock sprung up quickly and i slide my hand into his pants to have some fun. it feels long and hard, and i want it inside of me again.

"damn aria warn me first" he pretended to complain.

"big papa likes it" i shrug.

"are we really gonna fuck in my moms house?'

"hell yea we are." i pull my shirt over my head and undo my bra, allowing my b cup boobs to come out, and its evident adam loves what he sees.

"fuck" he says as he begins to stroke himself.

"thats not fair ur not taking off any clothes."

adam stands up and strips completely, and looks at me seductively.

"happy now?"

"i will be once im riding you." i say with lust in my voice.

adam lays down, with his head propped against the pillow. he begins stroking his already hard cock, making it grow even more. its amazing that it even fits in my body.

"ride me babe."

i jump up on the bed, with my legs positioned above him. i gently lower myself onto his length, and it takes all of my power not to scream out in pleasure. it feels amazing.

"oh fuck" adam says, looking like hes in a different world.

i slowly begin to go up and down on his cock, and he begins to thrust to match my movements. its an amazibg feeling, and before long my pussy is soaking wet.

"im gonna cum.." i say

" do it babe it feels so good"

like my body was oveying his command, my body siezes up, and my body shakes violently, with the most amazing, sensual feeling in my pussy i have ever felt. i moan and let myself fall on his hard cock.

"my turn" adam says, and soon i feel his warm sticky sperm fill me, and it makes me feel amazing. it feels so good.

"fuck babe that was awesome." adam says, snuggling up to me. he smells of sweat, but also like his cologne, and its my favorite scent in the whole world. i bury my head in his chest and we fall asleep like that, in his bed.