things get complicated.

im not about to ditch matt to calm adams jealous feelings. i already told matt id go, and if adams so jealous he can just go find a new girl.

*knock knock* matt walks in looking sexy as ever. hes wearing a leather jacket and tight tan pants. im wearing white shorts and a black tank top.

"damn you look good" he says. i blush and thank him. we leave and get in a limo where jess and jesse are waiting. jess looks drop dead beautiful as always.

we drive for 10 minutes and pull into a club.

we walk through the club, with lights flashing all different colors, music blasting and people dancing in every style imaginable. i suppose more people are wasted than not, and im suprised i was even allowed in.

"want to dance?" matt asks me and i say yes. we step onto the dance floor and he begins to grind on me. it feels good and i allow the music to take over the thoughts in my head. we move to the music until im inturrupted by jess.

"uhhh...aria? ....adams here"

my eyes snap open and the confused thoughts in my mind come back.

"where?"

"uhh...somewhere getting a lapdance from a girl."

my mind cant proccess this new information; my heart drops.

"where" i ask tensely.

she points and i run over. sure enough, a young girl is giving a lapdance to adam.

"what the fuck are you doing?" i yell. he looks up suprised, and tells the girl to leave.

"youre allowed to have fun and im not?" he asks slyly.

"im only out with friends."

"i saw matt grinding on you. he just wants to get back in your pants." he spits on the ground.

"i was just confuse-"

"dont give me that bullshit." he stops me.

i look down and feel as if the weight of the world is on my shoulders.

"just go back to matt. i dont need you. you want him more anyways." he says with a look of hurt in his eyes.

"i only want yo-"

"no you dont." he cuts me off again.

"but adam i love yo-"

"no you dont youre just...infatuated? confused? i dont know." he again cuts me off.

"i want you." i say quickly before he can cut me off again.

"you dont." he stands up and leaves before i can say a word.

i begin to cry and know matt wont help with my problems, adams right he just wants sex.

i dial up sam, my best friend from the group, besides adam i thought.

"hello?"

"hi..im at some club? i dont know what its called but i need a ride."

"with matt or adam?"

"both...kind of."

"i know the one. ill be there soon."

"okay thanks"

i wait outside and sam pulls up and we roll away, just as adam rushes out of the door to stop us but hes too late.