love is complicated.

Aria pov

its not fair of adam to be jealous of matt. im still completely dedicated to adam but matts so...sexy. i dont see the problem in him sharing me. i still only want to be his. i guess its hard to understand..but its just the way it is.

"im gonna go out" adam mutters.

"want me to come?" i want some alone time to talk to adam, but he declines and leaves me alone in the room. i feel like ive just been shot in the heart. i go to my room, but jess it already gone. i sit in bed and try to think of what to do.

matt knocks on my door and walks in.

"hi?" i question.

"i wanted to know if you want to go to the club later. jess and jesse are going...maybe a double date?" he suggests. im adams, but hes left me and i feel as if i should be able to go out with anyone i want.

"sure"

"ok ill be here at 8." he leaves, closing the door behind him.

i pull out my cellphone and ring up pj, he lives nearby.

"hey?" he answers on the second ring.

"could you come pick me up? i need someone to talk to..about adam.."

"sure ill be there in 10."

i thank him and hang up, trying to make sense of everything going on in my head.

he arrives shortly after and i get in the car.

"everything okay?"

"just adam. hes jealous of matt."

"why?"

i blush because i dont wanna tell about the private times we have shared.

"uhh hes been showing some affection to me."

"he slept with you huh?" i guess i wasnt as good at keeping secrets as i thought.

"well...kind of?"

"huh?"

"uhhh...3 way....." i murmur.

pj almost falls out of his chair in suprise.

"what the fuc-"

"matt suggested it and adam said hell no but i kinda wanted to..." i admit.

pj rolls his eyes.

"they always do this."

i wasnt sure how many girls adam slept with, and i suddenly feel used and unwanted.

"always?" i try to contain the sadness in my voice.

"oh no. not like that. they just always fight over the same girl."

i guess its not as bad as i thought, but i still dont want to be just another girl to adam or matt.

"what should i do about it?"

"tell whoever you want that you only want them, and then dont give the other one any attention" he states. it sounds simple, but its not really. i think back to matt inviting me to go out... this is gonna be tough.

"i told adam that...but he just left. i dont even know where he is.."

"just give him some space. he always comes back."

"okay.."

pj pulls into a stabucks.

"you look like you could use some coffee."

hes right. im exaughsted.

i thank him as we get our drinks and he brings me back home, and sure enough, adam is sitting in the garage on the hood of his car.

he stands up as i get out, and rushes at pj.

"now youre trying to get with her too?!" he yells at him.

i feel bad for pj, all he was doing was helping me sort out my emotions.

"no adam he was just talking over things with m-"

"go have sex with matt again or something" he glares at me, and his stare feels as if it is piercing my soul. i start to cry and run into the house, and lock myself in my room.

15 minutes later i hear a soft knock on the door. i know its adam.

"go away"

"i need to talk to you. please."

"whatd you do to pj?"

"he explained things and im here to apologize." at least hes trying to make up for it. i get up and unlock the door. even when im mad at him, i cant get enough of the sexy man in front of me.

"im so sorry i dont know what got into me" he says, looking at the floor.

"it okay." i lie. its not okay how he left me to deal with things myself, but i dont want to make him feel too bad.

"i just got so mad when you seemed to enjoy matt so much i want to be the only one giving you any attention, sexual or not."

"i only want you too but matts so damn se- i stop myself realizing what im saying. "im sorry. i mean hes so..."

"i know babe. hes one of the band members in a band youre obsessed with. i get it...but i just dont want you to fall in love with anyone but me."

hes rather possesive...i should be able to be with anyone i want.

"im sorry...could i have some space? i need to think things out."

"sure." he says, and closes the door.