first night in LA

we both get up and begin dressing.

"have you ever been to la? he asks calmly as if nothing had happened.

actually, no i hadnt. i just let a stranger, yes granted a famous stranger, bring me to an unfamiliar city where i know no one, but i didnt care.

"nope"

"lets go out tonight then ill show you around."

"okay." the idea of spending time with adam showing me around his home town made me excited.

"lets leave in an hour"

i looked at my phone. it was already 7:30. we had fucked for over an hour.

time flies when youre having fun.

i go to my room and decide to wear a thigh length skirt and a top with flowers on it. i step out of my new room and he looks me up and down, and doesnt say a word, but he doesnt have to. his facial expression tells me exactly what i want to know. he approves.

"my eyes are up here" i joke and he looks up and apologizes.

"where do you wanna go to dinner?" he asks.

"i dont know youre the one who lives here"

"pizza?"

"sure." i dont know why, but its hard to see a famous person eating normal food that doesnt cost a small fortune.

"lets go to my car"

we go to the garage and we get in a nice sports car. im not sure what type, but its expensive.

"youre driving?"

"duh. if we wanna have sex in the car i dont want a driver seeing us" he rolls his eyes like its obvious.

"oh" i giggle. i love when he talks about fucking me.

we drive, listening to the radio. The sun comes on and we begin singing along. its kind of weird seeing adam sing along to...himself? but its pretty cute anyways.

we pull up to a pizza place right on the beach, and we decide to sit outside.

"i came here cause i know you love the beach." he says

hes so thoughful. we order and i look at the view.

"enjoy the view?"

"hmm its hard to tell what i like better...looking at the beach or looking at you" i say.

"im insulted." he retorts, jokingly.

as we eat he begins to tell me about ucla, and the options for my transfer.

"im gonna bring you in tomorrow to get you set up."

i dont know if im ready to transfer, but being near adam is the only reason i need to agree with him.

"okay"i say cheerfully.

we finish our food and he takes me by the hand.

"where are we going?"

"walking on the beach."

adam is literally the cutest person in the planet. i think i might be in love.

ADAM POV

i love the way her eyes lit up when i mention walking on the beach. i take her by the hand and we step down some stairs and onto the sand.

"the sands really hot" she complained.

"ill carry you." i pick her up and kiss her on the cheek. id do anything for her.

i carry her all the way down to the water and set her down on the damp sand and she looks up to me and kisses me briefly on the lips.

"thanks babe"

i brush it off and we walk down the beach, with the sun beginning to set. the only thing more beautiful than the sunset is the girl right next to me.

where has she been all my life?