transfer

when we got to la, the first thing we did was go straight to ucla to get my transfer done in time. before we walked in , adam made a phone call.

ADAM POV

"hello, mom?"

"yes what is it adam?"

"could you come meet me and one of my new friends down at the ucla admittance office? we could use tour help."

"yea sure ill be there in 10."

thank goodness she doesnt live far away.

she hung up and we waited.

"patsys coming?" aria asked me.

"yea. maybe after we can go to her house for dinner, or maybe ill take you both out."

"thatd be great."

aria pov

i had missed meeting patsy during winter break because i left before the christmas party, so i was excited to get a chance to meet adams mom finally.

after about 10 minutes had passed, a slick white car pulled up and adams mom stepped out.

"hi mom" adam said, his face lighting up. its adorable when hes so happy to see his mom.

"hi adam" her smile was even more radiant than his.

"this is aria" adam says, gesturing to me. patsy walked over and introduced herself.

"i cant believe im actually meeting you. i never thought-"

"oh please. adam would have been crazy not to go after you. it was only a matter of time before we met." she cut me off.

"thanks..." i murmered awkwardky, not knowing how to take the compliment.

"lets get the transfer done" adam said, and we walked inside.

"im here to get a transfer from ucsf to ucla" i told the secretary.

"its too late classes start tomorro-"

"im friends with the chancellor" patsy intervened.

"oh here ill go see what i can do then." she said and walked to an office. we sat and waited for a few minutes before she returned.

"the chancellor will see you in his office. its just around the block. im sure you know where it is" she says, looking at patsy.

we all thank her and leave. we walk down the block and enter the building where the chancellor, mr perkins, has his office.

"mr perkins is waiting for you" the secretary said as we walked through the door.

we enter his office, and a tall, broad man is sitting at a large desk with a lot of papers all over the place.

"patsy! ive missed you"

"you saw me last week tom" patsy blushed. perhaps there was a love interest between the two?

"but only for one night. we must get together more." my suspicions were confirmed. my new chancellor was trying to get with adam levines mom.

adam cleared his throat and they both looked at him.

"we're here for a transfer not date night."

"oh yes. i need adams friend aria transfered in so that she can start classes tomorrow."

"consider it done."

after about an hour of going over classes and a schedule, as well as him telling me about extra curriculars and other important things about the college, he had me in the schools system, ready to begin tomorrow.

"thank you so much mr perkins i really appreciate it."

he chuckles. "anything for a friend of patsy and adam."

we leave the building and decide to go to patsy's house for dinner.