Chapter 2

Aly's POV

Inside the car, Harry was in the driver's seat, Louis in the passengers, Middle seats were Zayn, me and Niall and at the back was Liam. "So.. I think you already know us?"  Louis asked as I nodded. "Yes. I do." I said, "Then who am I?" Zayn asked asked me. "You're Zayn, Harry in driver's seat, Louis in shotgun. Niall on my right, at the back is Liam" I slowly said. "Good. Are you a fan?" Liam asked, "Yes. But not as dedicated as them." I said pointing at the window. The directioners were running beside us, what if they get hit by a truck or something?! That's bad.

Louis's POV

"Hey. Al. That.. Anna.. How old is she?" I asked, "Fifteen. She's the oldest there." She answered, "LET'S EAT!!!!! PLEASE!!" Niall screamed, I cringed. "Niall. We're almost there. Stop shouting. Aly is just by your side." Liam said, "Oh.. Don't worry. I'm used at shouting, and um.. L-Louis? Why did you adopt me?" Aly asked me,  "Well.. I just know you wanted to be adopted so bad." I said and smiled "Thank you so much." She said to me. "You're welcome, love." I said.

Radio : This is a song from one direction ! "Moments"
"Shut the door.. Turn the light off .. I wanna be with you.. I wanna feel your love .. I wanna lay beside you..I cannot hide this.. Even though I try.." Then Aly started singing .. "Heart beats harder.. Time escapes me.. Trembling hands.. Touch skin. It makes this harder.. And tears stream down my face.." 

Me and the lads-even Harry has wide eyes, "You have.. an amazing voice!"  Harry shouted, "Uh? what?" Aly asked, "You can sing!" Liam joined in. "No.. I was just messing around." She said blushing. "You're blushing, love." Zayn murmured. "I'm not." She said laughing, "You can sing.. You have a talent! What else do you do?" I asked, getting interested. "Erm.. Draw? What else? Dance? Is skateboarding part of talent? And Erm.. Guitar?" She stated one by one. "I guess so." Zayn shrugged. "You can play guitar?!  Let's jam sometimes." Niall smiled at her. "Sure." She said smiling. "We're here!!" Liam shouted as I stared in front.

"WELCOME HOME ALY!" We shouted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter two done
Sorry for a short chapter.. :3
If you want to be my fan.. Go ahead.. Be my fan ^_^
If you think it's a nice story please vote .. :D