Chapter 7

Aly's POV

Now, we're driving to the mall. "You're sooo awesome!" Niall shouted. Hm, I'm used to it anyway. "Thank you!" I said laughing. "Aly!" Liam called me, "These are the list of things to buy." He added. I smiled at him. "Thanks." I said as I look at the paper.

SHOPS
A. JACK WILLS
B.NO FEAR
C.victorias secret
D. GIRL'S DRESSER (dresses) ;)
C. SHOES R US

I gaped at the second to the last store. "I DON'T WANT A FREAKING DRESS! OR HEELS!" I shouted. They only laughed. "Why are you laughing?" I asked, they laughed again. "Even if you don't want it.. We will still buy it princess." Harry said smiling at me. "Don't call me that!" I frowned. "What?" They asked in unison. There's a driver by the way, so all of us are at the back.  "PRINCESS! I hate them! They always want to wear dresses and heels and pink! I hate all of em.. And.. They have to be graceful and light.. They don't want to be wild and be like a boy.. I'm not... Like... Them.." I slowly stopped. We all looked at each other.

"The awkward silence!" Louis shouted. I jumped at the sudden shouting. "Cheeseburgers and jellybeans!" Niall shouted next. The driver told us we're at the mall and I thanked him.
 When we got in, Harry grabbed my hand."This was my favorite store." He walked me to Jack Wills. "Why was?" He looked at someone behind me. Something happened." He only shrugged.

They wore some hats and sunglasses. Stupidly. And the fans will know soon. So.. They will be mobbed any second now.

I picked :
A. 5 jack wills hoodie with labels. 

-labels-  

1. Don't even think about it.
2. Stop staring at me.
3. I'm bored. Talk to me?
4. I'm addicted to food. ( i know niall loves this hoodie )
5. Call me.
B. 4 Sweaters  
C. T-shirts  

-labels- 

1. No one touch me.
2. Shut it! And listen up!
3. Save it. Don' t want to talk to.
4 i know i'm irrisistable! (Louis picked it for me)
5. I love the one beside me.
6. Shh.. I love you.

"Now. We are going to pay." Louis said with a smile. "Um.. Do you think erm.. We should remove some other clothes? Because, erm.. It's so many."  I said, scratching the back of my head. "No darling, It's okay. We still have more money than you imagine." He whispered to me before kissing my head and smiling. "But.. I don't want to waste it. I'm not that girl who spend a lot, for example, if i'm dating one of you guys.. I REALLY don't want any of your money." I said. "It's okay. Okay? Let's just buy it now." He said still with his smile. We paid it and we went to the stores, we almost made it to the door when someone shouted.

"AHH!! ONE DIRECTION!!"

"Oh crap. They are everywhere. C'mon.. Run!" Louis said then grabbed my hand. "Why are we running? Just talk to them." I said in a hurried voice. "Because you're with us." He said and kept running.

Louis' POV

"Okay, let's go In the cinema!" Aly shouted, we ran as fast as we could. "There!" Aly shouted to an empty space, a terrace. "They will see us there." Liam said breathless. "No. Trust me. C'mon! I hear them." We ran there. "Now what?" I asked.  "Turn around." She said and so we did. "Act normal. Just don't look back and don't remove your caps." She said. Our position is Me, Harry, Aly, Zayn, Niall and Liam. "Where are they?" I heard. I looked at Harry and he looked back at me, been so long since I've looked in his eyes. "Maybe they're in the parking lot." The footsteps faded and we all breathe out. "You're so smart." Niall said and side hugged Aly. Zayn frowned and looked away before getting the other bags. "We should go." Liam said and we nodded.

An hour and a half later, Niall and I were whining and groaning. "I'm hungry." I ground out and Niall nodded. "Are you sure you two aren't related?" Harry asked with a smile. "Well. She have blue eyes.. AND she have an irish accent.. And.. My mom.. Told me.. That I-I also have a lost sister.." Niall looked down and so did Aly so I coughed. "Um. Let's just not talk about it okay?" Niall said looking back at the window and sighing. "Okay." The lads and I said.  Aly stayed quiet.. Maybe.. Just maybe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter seven done
If you want to be my fan.. Go ahead.. Be my fan ^_^ 
If you think it's a nice story please vote.. :D