Chapter 9

Aly's POV

"Aly!" An Irish accent shouted from downstairs. I didn't move.. I was thinking.. Is he my brother? Or what? "Aly.. What are you doing here?" Niall asked walking towards me. I'm sitting on the floor looking at the albums. "Just.. Erm, looking at your photos." I smiled a fake smile and sighed. He looked me in the eyes, oh no. My eyes is as blue as his.. Wait.. Many people have the same eyes, Nothing to worry. "You sure?" He asked, his voice in a surprisingly american-irish accent.  "Yeah. I'm sure." I reassured with a smile and fixed the boxes. "Let's go down." I added before standing up. He didn't answer. "C'mon, I want to eat!" I screamed smiling, a true one making him smile with me. "Okay." He said. Is he my brother? My long lost-I didn't even know that exists- brother? He did say something about a lost sister? Does he know it's me? It's .. Is he really my brother? My dad.. Is that why he turned.. into a DEMON?! Cuz my REAL mom left her?! If he IS my brother, I'm happy that mom took Greg and Niall, because they didn't suffer. They didn't got hit by OUR father, although I know they will fight back.

"Aly! Are you alright?!" Louis shouted at me, I smiled a bit, I zoned out. I'm laughing at my own mind, crazy, I know. "Huh? Oh.. Yeah.. Sorry.. I was thinking about my TRUE LOVE that will never come!" I stated with sarcasm. "But.. You look angry?" Harry asked with his eyebrows up. "I just imagined that he cheated on me." I answered and pouted. "Aw.. It's okay, I'm here." Zayn winked and I rolled my eyes. "You're sooo disgusting." I said giggling but I hugged him and let go quickly. "Alright.. I'll go to my room. Bye! Call me when dinner's ready!" I shouted running upstairs.  "I thought you're hungry?!" Niall screamed. "Nah!" I yelled, slamming my door and leaned on it. I need to think, I need to breathe, I need time, what the heck is happening?!

Zayn's POV

"Hey! Where's her phone?" I asked Louis. "Here. Bring it to her." He said, passing it to me. He looked at me in the eyes and I nodded. I know what It means don't touch her. I ran to her room and knocked. "Y-Yeah? Who is it?" She asked through the door. "It's me, Zayn. I have your phone, we bought it." I said. I heard footsteps then the door opened. I stretched my arms to give her the phone, she grabbed it and let me in her room. "What's up?" I asked. Her eyes went big, well, that was easy. "Uh.. Erm.. Uh.. I-It's a secret." She stuttered. Her eyes were grey. She's lying, sometimes her eyes is changing. It depends on what's her feeling is.. I know.. STRANGE. "Come on. You can tell me. I won't tell them if you don't want me to." I said. She's just staring at me, I looked at her eyes. It's a little blue. "I promise I won't tell." I said still looking at her eyes, she let out a sigh and closed the door.

"Alright. Please.. Don't tell.. It's, I'm.." She paused and sighed. "I went to Niall's room, I was bored because you guys went to the mall I saw a third box under Niall's bed.." She paused again. "And he said.. He only had two.. So it means he doesn't know." She finished. "Soo..?" I asked. "Let me finish," She glared at me. I thought she was done. "When I opened it. I saw me and Niall, when.. When.. We were kids. I was looking deeper in it, then you guys came. So I arranged it and returned it in the same position I got it." She said and let out another sigh. "I'm done." She let me know. "What does that mean?" I asked, scratching the back of my head. Does that mean.. She's Niall's sister? How..? "I don't know? I'm Niall's sister? Please don't tell anybody." She said and looked in my eyes.. I looked at hers. "I promise.. NOW! Let's make you some account in twitter shall we?" I asked and smiled, changing the subject. She smiled too.

I grabbed her laptop. "We're going to activate your account on your phone later. Okay?" I continued. She nodded, I sat on her bed as she sat beside me. Alright.. So far so good, I'm not feeling anything. Maybe I just.. Freaked out when I shouted I like her? "Twitter. Okay, Love?" I asked. she nodded. "Full name. Alyssa Tomlinson. Email, are you listing it down? Maybe you'll forget." I stated and looked at her. She ran to her closet and grabbed a pen and paper. She ran back to me and wrote the things down. "Okay. Email, Alyssa_Official@yahoo.com. List that down," I handed the laptop to her. "Here.. Put your password." I said. Couple of moments later, she gave it back. "Your username will be.. Alyssa_OfficialTommo... Okay?" I asked, she nodded. "Put a photo." I said and gave her the laptop again. "Can I have it with you?" She asked quietly. My cheeks are as red as rudolf the reindeer's nose.