Blue Waters.

Two weeks have gone by without me reading things on Twitter. I see that as a huge accomplishment and have rewarded myself with a shopping trip with Lou.
     "So Sadie. What ya planning to buy today?" I shrug, having absolutely no idea. "You should probably buy some cute little dresses and stuff. Maybe like, a bikini or two." What the hell is she talking about? "Lou, what do you mean?" She just shrugs, walking away to look at some sundresses. "Lou! Spill!"
     "I'm sorry Sadie. Can't. Just shop and shut up." She laughs, walking away from me. I shop, for some reason listening to the things Lou said. I pick out a few light dresses, trying them on and modeling them for Lou. She thumbs up and thumbs down and directs me to twirl.
     I end up buying a few of the dresses and pick out a hot pink bikini. I spend more than I intended, but I've been making good money at work so I have plenty. Lou picks up some things, noticeably very different than me, and checks out quickly, walking to grab lunch. As we walk, my phone rings.
     "Helloooooo gorgeous. How's shopping?" Just his voice makes me me smile. "It's good, handsome. Lou told me I should buy dresses and a bikini. Any idea why?" He sputters for a second, "uh nope. No idea babe. She's a weirdo." I don't believe him for a second. "Yeah, sure you don't Harry. But what's up?"
     "Come to my house when you're done babe. I want to seeeeeeeee you." He makes me laugh and I agree, saying goodbye before sitting down to lunch with Lou. We discuss Twitter and my adamant refusal to read the bad things. She agrees with Harry, saying the girls are jealous. But that excuse doesn't make it feel any better. She makes a tweet about lunch that I retweet, adding a kissy face. In no time we're done and I catch a cab to Harry's, my bags crowding the seat around me.
     I knock lightly and walk in, pleased to find Harry had left the door unlocked for me. "Handsome, where are you?" I hear some noise before footsteps on the stairs. "Hey gorgeous, I'm up here." I head towards his voice, almost tripping at the sight of him in nothing but a towel. "Well well, you look yummy," he laughs, swooping me up into a kiss. "So what did you buy, baby?"
     For some reason, I feel like I shouldn't show him. "It's a secret. You'll just have to wait and see." He smiles, leading me into the living room. There's a small box on the coffee table with my name on the top of it. "What's that?"
     "Well it has your name on it, open it." He kisses me, nodding toward the box. We sit on the couch, his arm around me, while I open the box. It has a lot of tissue paper, but I dig through it and find two tickets. "Harry, what.." He cuts me off. "I wanted to do something special for you, for us. And I leave on tour in just a couple weeks. So I thought some time, just us, was something we needed."
     I can't hide my smile, climbing into Harry's lap to kiss him. "I love it! When do we leave?" His eyes go wide and he smiles. "We leave tonight, actually." I'm shocked! "I talked to your boss and everything is set. You," he kisses me. "Me," another kiss. "Beach," another. "Private island." He kisses me, slipping his tongue into my mouth.
     "Let's get packed. We leave for the airport in 2 hours." He smacks my ass, making me squeal. We head upstairs to pack, me hiding my purchases from Harry while he tries to peek. A week alone with Harry will be the best week of my life.
•••
     "Gorgeous, we're here. Wake up, baby." I wake to kisses on my neck and Harry's roaming hands. I pucker my lips to him, letting him know I'm awake. Harry chartered a flight to our island, somewhere in the Caribbean. We head off the plane, a small boat waiting to take us to our private island.
     The water is the bluest,clearest water I've seen. We arrive to the island, a small yellow bungalow waiting for us. We explore the little house, finding a big bed with huge windows showing the water. There's a small kitchen that's completely stocked, everything we need for a week here waiting for us. We unpack, rushing to get in our swimming suits to head out into the water. I change in the bathroom, wanting to surprise Harry with the bikini I got. It's skimpy, I'll admit. But I'm hoping he'll like it. I come out and he turns to me.
     "Holy fuck. Sadie. My god you look fucking incredible." His eyes trace me, from toes to eyes before coming over to me and picking me up, kissing me hard on the mouth. His kiss moves to my neck, "so you like it?" He looks at me like I'm stupid. "Are you serious? I want you to wear nothing but this for the rest of our lives." He kisses me again before setting me down. I take off towards the water, Harry chasing behind me.
     We swim for hours, splashing and kissing, enjoying the warmth that's so far away when we're in London. The sun is fading when the water and the travel catch up to us. We sleep with the windows open, a cool breeze blowing the curtains. But, we keep each other warm.
•••
     The last night on the island arrives quicker than I wanted it to. Being here with Harry has shown me that I'm completely in love with him. I haven't told him, scared that he doesn't feel the same. I'll tell him soon though, I can't hold it in much longer.
     "Baby, I'm going down towards the water. Come in ten minutes." I'm confused but agree, watching him leave. I wait the time then head down, surprised to see candles and a blanket on the sand. Harry's made us a picnic on the beach. "This beautiful, Harry." He kisses me, "not as beautiful as you are baby."
     He sits, pulling me to sit next to him, then pulls out food and wine, filling my plate and glass. We eat, leaning against each other and sharing bites from the other's plate. Harry soon moves the dishes aside and lays himself on top of me, cradling my head. He kisses me, legs slipping between mine. I feel his desire pressing against me. I lean up, pulling my dress overhead and show Harry I'm wearing nothing. He slowly strips himself, going slow for my enjoyment. He grabs a condom from the basket, the little shit having this planned. But I don't care as I watch him roll the condom on.
     I push him back so he's laying down and climb to straddle his lap. He holds himself, allowing me to sink down on him. "Fuck Harry," I moan, moving myself on him. "You're so beautiful Sadie. Ride me baby," he says, smacking my ass. My hands rest on his chest as I move, Harry's hands on my waist guiding me. We keep a steady pace, me leaning down to kiss him as he thrusts himself into me. "Fuck, Sadie." I can tell he's close and I am too. It takes only a few more moves before we both tense, clinging to each other, breathing heavily.
     I lay myself on his chest, his sweat feeling cool on my skin. He holds me to him, muttering words I can't make out. "You're incredible, gorgeous. I mean, I can't even, you just, wow. You amaze me." I kiss his chest and hold him to me, wanting so bad to tell him I love him. I don't though, scared it will ruin the moment. Instead I kiss him again, this time while moving up to his face. I'll never forget this moment, naked cuddled and kissing Harry in our own private paradise.