Sweet Confessions.

Harry stands in the doorway watching me, a slight smile on his face. "Did you mean all of that? What you said to him?" I move to him, wrapping my arms around his middle. "Yes Harry, I meant every word. I've never been so happy in my entire life." He smiles at me, grabbing me and lifting me up.
     He kisses me and heads to my room, only breaking the kiss long enough to open my bedroom door. He lowers me, sliding me down his body before I reach the soft rug. "Gorgeous, you are amazing. I'm so lucky to have you." He kisses me, hands roaming my back and sides. I can't even answer, my lips completely consumed by Harry.
He moves his mouth to my jaw, sucking lightly and moving down to suck on my collar bone. I back away a bit, moving to strip me of my clothes. I pull the shirt over my head, heart speeding up when I see Harry looking at me, bottom lip sucked into his mouth. Next is my shorts, loosening the strings to let them drop. His eyes scan my body, his eyes lingering on certain parts of me.
I move back to him, unbuttoning his shirt before pushing it off his shoulders. He watches me, not saying anything. I reach for his belt, undoing it while leaving kisses all over his now exposed skin. I suck harshly on him, leaving a deep red mark on his chest. When his belt is off and pants unzipped, he picks me up, tossing me onto my bed.
He climbs to me, kissing his way up my body, spending time on my inner thigh. He reaches behind me, unclipping my bra before throwing it across the room. He slips his pants off, sliding between my legs to rest his weight on me. "You're so beautiful, Sadie. I could stare at you for days."
"You're far more beautiful, Harry. I want to lick every inch of you." He smirks at me, leaning down to lick my lips. He moves down, trailing his tongue against my skin. He pulls my panties from me, placing light kisses against my thighs. He buries his face into me, kissing me intimately and using his tongue. My hands find his hair, holding him against me. "Fuck, Harry. That feels incredible."
He looks at me, eyes sparkling, as he watches me enjoy him. "Come for me, Sadie." A few more licks and I do just that. I watch in a daze as he stands, removing his boxers and moving to grab a condom. He covers himself then crawls to me, spreading my legs to accommodate him there.
     He sits on his heels, looking down at me, eyes exploring my body. I can see how I feel about him reflected in his eyes and can't take it anymore. "I love you, Harry."
     His eyes snap to mine, a smile spreading over his face. "Say it again." I reach, pulling him to me and kiss him slowly. "I love you, Harry. I'm so in love with you I can't see straight," I whisper, my lips against his.
     He pushes himself into me, kissing me slowly, his tongue mimicking the motion of his hips. He moves his mouth to my ear, sucking lightly before whispering to me. "I love you too, Sadie. Fuck. You've just made me so happy." I feel him smile into my neck, his hips still moving slowly. He reaches, hands finding my own before pulling them above my head and entwining our fingers.
     He kisses me again, everything going slowly and I realize it's different this time. He's making love to me, with me. And it's perfect. "You feel so good, Harry. Never," I gasp, "felt this good." 
     "I love you Sadie. God, I love you," he moans to me, picking up his pace slightly. I move my hands from him, reaching to hold the sweaty skin of his back, loving the muscles I feel there. I pull him closer to me, kissing his neck and the area of his chest I can reach. We've never been this close to each other, barely room for our breath between us. "I love you, Harry."
     He hits a spot inside of me that makes me all but scream, arching my back into him. "Fuck Harry, right there." He moves faster, harder, and keeps his focus on making me come. "I'm going to come, Harry," I whisper, sucking his earlobe into my mouth. "Me too, Sadie. Come with me." His movements get sloppier, his face covered in concentration. I tense, clawing at his skin as his grip on my hips tightens. "Oh fuck, Sadie. Oh, fuuuuuuck," he moans, tensing then collapsing onto me.
     I rub his shoulders, hands working at the muscles that are now tense. I kiss his shoulder, blowing my breath onto his skin. He looks to me, using his elbows to hold himself up. "Did you mean it?" I smile, kissing him lightly.
     "Yes, baby. I meant it. I'm so in love with you it hurts." He smiles, kissing me again. "When did you know?" It's hard to answer since I'm positive I loved him before I even realized. "I realized I was in love with you during our trip. I was just scared to say anything. I told your mom at our tea date that I was in love with you."
His dimples pop as he smiles, "for real?" I nod, kissing him again. "Well gorgeous, I love you too. Have for what feels like forever." I ask him his question back about when. "I knew I was in love with you when you were upset from Twitter and I wanted to punch every single one of my fans in the face. I've never been with anyone I cared more for than them, until now. I'm completely in love with you, Sadie. I've never felt this way before in my life."
I pull his face to me, kissing him while still tracing patterns on his bare back. He stays on me, relishing the feeling of the words we just said to each other. "Can I ask you something, Sadie?" I nod. "Do you love me more than you loved Robert?" I'm surprised by the question until I remember Anne's words about Harry and his feeling of being unloved.
"I used to think I loved Robert and I'm sure I did. But I apparently wasn't in love with him. What I feel for you surpasses anything I ever felt for him." He smiles, nuzzling himself into my neck before getting up and ridding himself of the condom. He comes back to me, laying on his side facing me, tracing circles into the skin of my stomach. "You're the most beautiful woman in the world, Sadie. When I saw Robert I wanted to beat him, more than I did." He smirks at me. "Yes speaking of, that was incredibly sexy, babe. Watching you defend me like that."
He laughs, "I'd have done ever more if I had to." I know he means it. "I was scared you'd want him again..." He closes his eyes and frowns. "Harry, why would you think that?" He looks at me, eyes worried. "He's a normal adult. He can give you stability and a normal, private life. You have history. I don't know. He just seemed able to give you things I can't." I understand what he's saying but he's so wrong.
"You give me more than he ever could. You love me, you value me. You make me feel beautiful and cared for in a way I've never experienced. You've given me more in the last five months than he ever gave me." He sighs with relief, leaning down to kiss me. "I never thought we would be here," I laugh against his mouth. "Well I always did, you just tried to fight me on it," he says, kissing me again before I protest, smiling when I smile.
We settle into bed, moving to tangle ourselves together. He kisses my forehead, brushing my hair from my face. "Goodnight, gorgeous. I love you so much." I kiss him one more time before snuggling into his chest. "I love you too, Harry," I say before quickly falling into a peaceful sleep.