The Homecoming.

Harry comes home tonight! I'm so excited I actually feel like I could pee my pants. I've tidied up the house and bought candles, making the house smell like home. It's been lonely here without him but being here made me feel close to him. Harry called last night to tell me his flight would be in at 7 and asked if I would come get him. Like he even had to ask.
I spend the day getting the house ready. The laundry is done and the fridge and pantry stocked. I have plans to make him a fancy dinner, stroganoff, a meal he's said before that he loves. I've taken it upon myself to put some feminine touches in the house, getting fancy hand towels and pillows. I've even framed some pictures and put them around the house. I hope he doesn't mind.
     I plan to head to the airport around 6, assuming there will be people crowding around to see the boys come home. It's only 4 and I find myself pacing around, willing time to go quicker. I almost wish I had work to do to keep busy.
     Yesterday I talked to Samantha about my desire to go freelance. She understood my decision and was supportive, agreeing to assist in my hunt for an agent. She cried a little bit, sad to see me leave. But she was happy for me and happy she'd brought me to Harry. We went to lunch, me buying as a thank you for everything she's done for me. We hugged a long goodbye and she said to keep in touch. Hopefully we will, but life is funny sometimes.
     I'm wandering the house, fluffing pillows to keep myself busy when the gate buzzes and then the door is knocked on. I'm confused and a little scared but move to open it anyways.
     "Hello gorgeous!" I burst into tears and throw myself at him. "Harry, what are you doing? I was supposed to come get you!" He laughs, holding me to him and kissing my face. "I wanted to surprise you. And I wanted to actually come home to you, you and our home."
     I pull him into the house, knocking his bags from his hands. I make my move to remove his clothing, not wanting to wait anymore. He grabs me, carrying me to the closest surface which happens to be our kitchen counter. "Don't be mad," he says nuzzling into me, "but I put condoms in my pocket before I came in. I was hoping this was how it would go." I laugh against his lips, reaching to undo his belt.
     "Perfect thinking baby." He kisses me, pulling my pants from my body. He moves quickly while covering himself before pushing my panties aside and quickly moving into me. "Fuck Harry, I missed you." He didn't even remove my shirt, too eager to be inside of me. But I don't mind, I wanted him too. "Sadie, baby. You feel so fucking good. I could die and be happy." I kiss him, gripping his ass while he holds me to him, my ass sliding slightly on the granite countertop.
     It's quick and steamy, both of us finishing with loud moans and kisses. Harry stills, his forehead on my shoulder, panting. "Gorgeous. I'm so happy to be home and that you're here." I kiss his cheek and brush his long hair from his face. "I girled the house up a bit. I hope that's okay with you." I feel him smile into my neck.
     "It's perfect babe. This is our home together, it should feel like it is." He kisses me, removing himself from me to clean us up. "I have something to show you, handsome." I take his hand and lead him to our room, a surprise hanging on the wall. I printed a picture of us, we're out somewhere with friends and Harry's arm is around me. I'm smiling at him and he's kissing my temple. It's the best picture ever taken in my opinion, and I made it big to hang on our bedroom wall. I turn to see Harry looking at it smiling.
     "Sadie, it's beautiful. Look how happy we look." He comes to me, wrapping his arms around me. "We are that happy, baby." He kisses me again, picking me up and tossing me onto our bed. He takes his time unlike in the kitchen, and slowly peels my clothes from me. He has me naked, laid before him while he stares at me. "I missed you so much, Sadie. It almost killed me. But knowing you were here helped." I smile at him, perfectly content to lay here for him all day. "I missed you too Harry. Being here helped me a lot. I felt close to you."
     Harry moves to take off his clothes, stripping himself where I can watch. He grabs more condoms, tossing a handful on the bed next to us. He covers himself, stroking lightly while looking me over. "Want to ride me, gorgeous?" I nod eagerly, moving to make room for him.
     I climb to him, swinging a leg over his body. He holds himself, presenting himself for me and I lower myself onto him. "Shiiiiiit, Sadie," he moans, his hands finding my waist to guide me. I move slow, hands on his chest, and rock against him. Everything is slow this time, love overpowering our desire for the other.
     Soon, Harry moves us so I'm on my side and he's behind me. One leg is pressed against my chest and he holds me while pushing in. He kisses my neck, our moans and skin the only noise. I feel a hand come around, rubbing where we're connected, making me feel better than I ever have. "Oh fuck, Harry. Don't stop."
     He kisses and bites my shoulder gently, "I won't baby, I won't," he mutters into my skin. It isn't long before I come, grabbing at his arms to keep from floating away. He comes quickly too, panting and dropping his sweaty face into my neck. "I love you Sadie. You're the best thing to ever happen to me."
     I take note of my phone and see we've been at this for nearly two hours and we're both completely spent. He cleans us, disposing of the condom before cuddling against me under our covers. He holds me as I trace patterns on his skin, leaving kisses across him. "How was the rest of tour?"
     "Right shit since you weren't there." His words make me laugh but I love him even more for it. We talk for a while, his hands making a move to play with my hair. We kiss, happy to be with each other and feeling secure in our own space together. I soon drift into the most peaceful sleep, Harry the only thing I dream about.