Red Eye.

The flight lasts forever, enough that I got a complete night of sleep on it. The food was awful, so when we land, my stomach is growling and I have to pee. I'm a mess, by all means, but I text Niall to let him know I'm landing. He tells me he's here waiting for me, the airport all but deserted at this hour. I feel confused before realizing I've flown for almost half a day, yet the time here is almost exactly the time it was when I left London. Time zones are tricky bitches.
     I exit the plane, looking around before spotting Niall, his blonde hair making him noticeable. I walk to him smiling, happy so see someone who reminds me that I'll see Harry soon. "Hello Sadie love! Good to see ya. The other guys are keeping Harry busy!" I smile, greeting him with a hug before heading out to a waiting car. "So Harry told me about the pictures and stuff. He was gutted, worried that you hated him."
     "I could never hate him, Niall. I love him. I just flew all night to prove it!" He laughs, hugging me again. He tells me about tour on the ride to the hotel. "Okay so listen. The boys are going to tell Harry they ordered pizza and send him to the door when you knock. But really, it's just you. He'll fall over shocked!"
     We arrive to the hotel. We use the supply entrance, not wanting to encounter the fans that stalk the front door. We make our way up, Niall reminding me of the plan before heading off to his own room. I go to what is Harry's door, knocking loudly. I hear Harry complaining, mentioning he didn't even want pizza, before groaning and coming to the door. It flies open, "surprise!"
     Harry's jaw drops, staring at me for a long moment before pulling me into him, kissing me hard on the mouth. "Oh my god, gorgeous. Hi. I can't believe you're here. Oh you little sneak!" I laugh, kissing him again before following him into his hotel room. "Okay boys, out. Get out of here right now!" The boys laugh, hugging me on the way to their room.
Harry stands just staring at me, fingers pulling at his lower lip. "I can't believe you're here with me. It's so surreal. Feel like I'm dreaming." I move to him, wrapping my arms around his middle and kissing him. "It's real, baby. I'm here." He lifts me, my legs wrapping around his waist. He carries me to the couch, falling down on top of me. "Shit Sadie. I don't have anything. I didn't expect you to come here." It warms my heart to know he wasn't planning to have any sex since I wasn't with him but I came prepared.
"It's okay Harry, I do. In the pocket of my bag." He smiles at me, running over to get a handful of condoms from my bag. I strip myself quickly while he walks back to me, doing the same. We're both quickly naked, needing each other so badly.
"This probably won't last very long baby, I'm too excited." I giggle, pulling Harry onto and into me. "Oh Harry, I missed you." He kisses me, moving quickly, hands grabbing me tightly. "Sadie baby, you feel so good," he moans into my ear, his body tensing and moving me with him. We both finish quickly, sticking together from our sweat slicked skin.
I hold him to me, kissing him slowly, my tongue lazily moving with his. "I missed you Harry. I had to come see you." He smiles, playing with my hair. "I'm so happy. I've never been so happy to open a hotel door for pizza." We laugh, cuddling after Harry disposes of the condom. He kisses me again, moving his kisses to my ear. "I'm going to fuck you all over this hotel room." His words make me hot and I squirm. He carries me, and some more condoms, off to his big hotel bed and makes love to me for hours.
•••
I wake to Harry kissing me, nuzzling his face into my neck. "Sadie, baby, I want you so bad." I roll to face him, giggling and kissing his mouth. "You had me all night long, babe." He sighs, running his hands across my bare skin. "I know I did baby, but I've missed you so much. I have lost time to make up for."
I reach, grabbing another condom and roll it onto him. I push him to his back, climbing on top of him to lower myself on him. "Shit, Sadie." He grabs my hips, guiding my pace on him. My hands find his chest, fingers grasping his skin while I rock back and forth. "You feel incredible, Harry. I love you." He starts to meet my movements, pulling me to him so he can kiss me. It isn't long before we both finish, me falling onto him, his arms wrapping around me tightly.
"I love you, Sadie. I missed you. I'm so happy you're here. How long do I have you?" I kiss him, rolling from him so he can throw away the condom. "I'm here for 5 nights, I figure I'll get to see a show or two then head back. Then it's only another month until you're home!" He smiles, kissing me.
•••
If I didn't love Harry before, I would after watching him perform with the boys. He was incredible, smiling and moving around the stage. He would catch my eye, me standing with Lou, Lux and Lottie to watch. He blew kisses to me, mouthing that he loved me. My heart was so happy I felt like I could float.
After the show we head back to the hotel, eager for more time alone. I'm sweaty and so is Harry, so I mention needing a shower. "Babe, when we get back can I shower?" He looks confused, "of course you can, gorgeous." He's so cute. "Well I mean you could come in too if you'd like." His eyes go wide, a smile finding his face quickly. "Yes please!"
     My practically run to our room, stripping and kissing towards the bathroom, stopping only for Harry to grab a condom. I start the water, slipping in and turning to Harry. He's watching me, stroking himself as he watches the water run down my skin. "You coming baby?" He smiles and nods, following me into the shower. He covers himself then moves to me, grabbing me behind my thighs and lifts me, pushing me against the shower wall.
     My hands go around his neck, him holding me with one hand using the other to line us up. He slips into me easily, his hands holding me by my thighs. He moves quickly, sucking water from the skin of my chest. "You're so fucking hot, Sadie. I almost came just from seeing you in here." I moan at his words, kissing and sucking at his jaw. We slide against each other, the water making us slick. "I'm going to come, Sadie. Are you close?"
     "I am baby, come with me." He thrusts a few more times, both of us tensing and clinging to each other. Harry kisses me, lifting me off of him and carefully setting me on the shower floor, bracing me to keep me upright. "I love you so much, Harry." He smiles, kissing me again. We finish our shower together, drying each other off.
     Harry carries me to bed where we cuddle as he plays with my fingers, giving me goosebumps. We talk about my work and my sudden desire to go freelance. He supports me, of course and I love him for it. We talk for hours until his eyes start to droop close. I kiss his eyes lightly and snuggle into him. "Goodnight gorgeous, I love you." His voice sounds so sleepy. "Goodnight Harry, I love you more." And with that, we fall asleep together.