More than a game chapter 6

Hey guys here is chapter 6.i know that the last chapter suck big time and I apologize!

The bold Letters are the announcement in the football game...

Eli tapped his feet nervously; there wasn't any point to denying it! He was sitting down at the empty locker room. He had to clear his head, to try to gain confidence. He looks up when the door was suddenly opened and Coach Johnson sat next to Eli. Nobody was talking. Coach Johnson took off his cap and scratches his head and placing it back on his head.

"How are you feeling son?"

"I'm fine just really nervous!" said Eli

The cheers outside echoed in the locker room. Eli felt his stomach doing back flips. Coach Johnson look at Eli and at that moment he knew it was time for the game." It's time Goldsworthy" said Johnson. Eli nodded and took a deep breath before standing up; he walked out of the locker room with Coach Johnson following behind him. Eli saw the blenchers filled with blue and yellow. He saw his mom and Clare sitting together. CeCe and Clare was both wearing a homemade shirt that had 'Goldsworthy Number one fan' And they both had the number 8 in their cheeks. Clare saw Eli and Coach Johnson coming out of the locker room and she waved at Eli.

WELCOME DEGRASSI FANS! And welcome to the first game of the season. Today game is between the Panthers and the Warriors. Starting from the Warriors are;

David Volley

William McGill

Hector Rodriguez

Justin Smith

John Cole

Brett Cone

Keith Ward

Ian Michaels

Trevor Hags

James William Jr.

And

Gabe Nicolas

The starting 11 formed to a line getting ready to be called. Eli was the last one of the line; Eli looked at the crowd again hoping to find his dad cheering with Cece and Clare but no luck! "Maybe he got caught up at work "though Eli.

Now I'm proud to announce the starting eleven for the Panthers;

Drew Torres

KC Guthrie

Oliver Bean

Sean Jacobs

Randy Vega

Kyle Finnegan

David Granger

Joshua Streets

Landon Nickel

Thomas Hernandez

And the newest member of the panthers family

Elijah Goldsworthy

The whole team circles around Coach Johnson." Okay Gentleman first game of the season, I want you guys to hurt them where it will hurt said Coach Johnson pointing at the scoreboard. The team muttered a "yeah". "Okay Captains. Defense captain Anderson, Offense captain Torres. Now go out there and kick theirs ass!" the teams cheered as well as the degrassi fans.