More than a game chapter 8

Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring; Eli slammed his alarm clock shut, he got in a sitting position and stretched his arms and yawn loudly. He jumped out of his bed and somehow his covers got stuck in his feet and Eli Fell head first to his wood floor. Eli groaned as he got up. He rubs his head as he grabs his clothes and walked over to the bathroom, he shed his clothes off and turned on the water. Expecting warm drop of water instead he got bullet speed Ice cold water. Eli yelps and got out of the shower. He wraps a towel around his waist and opens his door. "Mom did you and dad used all the hot water." No respond. Eli walked downstairs and checks the kitchen for his parent." Mom?" He said. Still no respond after checking all around his house Eli cursed under his breath when realizing his parent are not home. Eli walked back to his room and put on his uniform, he grab the axe bottle that stood in his desk. And spray all around his body. Eli grabs his bag and walked downstairs and out of the house. He got inside Morty and started the car. Morty roared but second later the roar died. He tries again the same thing happen again. "No, No, No this can't be happening." Eli slammed his head to the wheel. He got out of the car and opens the front of Morty and gray smoke came out. It took an hour to get Morty running; Eli hop on Morty and drove away. Eli parked on the first empty parking spot that he saw. He grabs his bag the floor and jog inside the building only to be stopped by Principle Simpson.

"Sir I ca-"Simpson raised his hand.

"Your mothers had called and explain the situation." Said Simpson "Consider yourself lucky this time Mr. Goldsworthy." Principle Simpson hand him a passed and walked away. Eli sighs in relief. "Thank you mom"

Today was the longest day ever; Supposedly Clare was mad at Eli for punching that blond guy last week, and Adam was pissed for not seeing him anymore. Eli tied his shoes lace. Grab his helmet and walked out of the Locker room. The team was doing drills.

"Goldsworthy you are late" Said Coach Johnson

"I know Coach and I am s-"

"Tell me Goldsworthy can you count to fifty?"

Eli nodded; He had no idea what knowing to count to fifty got to do anything with being late to practice." Good. Then you can give me fifty laps around the field" Said Coach Johnson.

Without a saying a word Eli put on his helmet and started jogging; Eli had to admit today was the worse day time he start a new lap he fell more pains to his leg, but he pushed himself to continued running. Eli Counted in his head the number of the laps he had down already and when he finished with his last lap he joined the rest of the guys.

"Aw. Goldsworthy nice of you joined us again." Johnson said his voice dripping with sarcasm; Eli clenched his teeth not wanting to get in no more problems." Okay Goldsworthy Go to the field and show me that you are ready for the rivalry game this week."

Eli nodded and jogged over to his teammates. They all got in position and Eli said 'Hut'; As Eli run back he twist his ankle, but ignore the pain and look up and before knowing what's going on he got tackle. Eli lay on the floor clutching right ankle. Eli heard Coach Johnson scream;

"Get the trainer. Hurry"

The Trainer was a skinny middle age guy with jet black haired. He bends down to Eli level and light touch Eli now swollen Ankle. "This is the part that hurt?" the trainer asks. I nodded my head. The pain was killing Eli; he didn't dare move or anything.

"Coach Johnson please called the ambulance. I think he had just broken his ankle." Said the trainer over his shoulder.

I was still laying the floor with the trainers when I saw the red, blue and white light; and I was soon picked up by two uniform guys and they place Him on a bed fold. In a half an hour Eli was rush in the hospital. Eli lay on the uncomfortable bed as he waited for his doctor to come back with the x-rays.

The door opened and my doctor came inside smiling holding a medium length envelope. She was a blond haired with big brown eyes; she took a seat next to him and pulled out two black 3d slip. To me. Eli looked at the Slip and notice that two of his bones were apart from each other. "Well Eli as you had notice two of your voice had separate from each other. Now this is nothing serious so there is nothing to worry about."

"Does this mean I would be able to play this week game?" Eli asked hopefully.

The doctor didn't dare to meets his eyes" Eli I'm regretting to say this. But you won't be able to play for the rest of the season.

Eli froze; he couldn't believe what the doctor is telling him. Is this a sick joke or something? Eli cleared his throat." You're joking right?"

"I'm afraid that I am not joking Elijah!"

His football career had end so quickly. And he hasn't achieved all the stuff he had wish he had. Eli eyes began to fill with tears, he felt the doctor putting her hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it out.

"Please leave!" he said weakly.

"Eli I know that you are down about this but its f-"

"I said leave don't you freaking understand. Leave now!" Eli snapped.

The doctor slowly got up from her chair and made her way to the door. She reaches for the knob and turned it. She was halfway out the door but she stopped." I'm Sorry Eli."

Eli lean on the headboard as the doctor walked away, Fresh new tears was pouring down his face; his day got from Bad day to the worlds day ever.

Author note;

Okay guys I hope you guys enjoy this chapter I already know what I’m going to write on the next few chapter. =)