More than a game chapter 20

It been weeks since the death of Bullfrog. Eli had been doing much better; he was his own self again. Eli and Clare were walking to their lockers, holding hands. They walked to their lockers to find Adam struggling to get his history book out of his locker. The hospital had finally allowed Adam to come back to school. He was giving a locker to his appropriate height and the school had added ramp to help Adam. But they didn't know that doing all that stuff for him, it wasn't helping it was making feel more weak. Eli hurried to Adam side and took out the history book for him and placed it on his lap. "Thanks Eli." Adam muttered his head down. "It's no problem man."

The lot stood quiet. Adam clears his throat catching Eli and Clare attention. "Um… I got to get to my class see you guys later." With that Adam was gone.

Adam hated feeling week, he appreciate that he was getting help to make things easier for him, but doesn't want to make it seem like he needed help all the time. Adam didn't feel like going to his first period. He continued wandering through the hall, but he made a sudden stop when he saw a room that caught his attention. He turned the knob and opens the door, and he slipped inside. Adam gasped;

The room was filled with different instrument, a line of different guitar prop up against the wall, a big black piano stood at the end of the room. Posters of famous singers, cover the wall. Adam wheeled himself to the piano. Adam pushed the black bench aside and stood in front of the piano, he played some keys and was filling the room with soft melody;

Falling a thousand feet per second, you still take me by surprise.
I just know we can't be over, I can see it in your eyes.
Making every kind of silence, takes a lot to realize
its worse to finish then to start all over and never let it lie.

And as long as I can feel you are holding on. I won't fall, even if you said I was wrong.

I'm not perfect but I keep trying because that's what I said I would do from the start.
I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave. Was it something I said or just my personality?

Making every kind of silence, it takes a lot to realize
its worse to finish then to start all over and never let it lie.

And as long as I can feel you are holding on. I won't fall, even if you said I was wrong.

I know that I'm not perfect but I keep trying because that's what I said I would do from the start.
I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave. Was it something I said or just my personality?

When you're caught in a lie, and you've got nothing to hide,
When you've got nowhere to run, and you've got nothing inside.
It tears right through me, you thought that you knew me; you thought that you knew...

I'm not perfect but I keep trying because that's what I said I would do from the start.
I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave. Was it something I said or just my personality?
I'm not perfect but I keep trying because that's what I said I would do from the start.
I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave. Was it something I said or just my, just myself?
Just myself? Myself? Just myself?

I'm not perfect, but I keep trying.

Fiona watched as Adam finished his last verse, she didn't know what she was thinking but the next she knew she was clapping. Adam turned his attention to Fiona. "Fiona what are you doing here?" Fiona walked closer to Adam.

"I was just walking around and I heard you sing."

There were complete silent. Adam broke the silence since the last thing he wanted to do was standing alone in a room with the girl he had been crushing on for months, and the worst part was that girl is dating his own brother. Adam clears his throat. "I better get to class."

Adam wheeled past her, but didn't reach the door as he heard her call his name." Adam please waits." Adam stopped and spun around. "Yeah"

"Did I do something wrong?" Fiona asked her voice was shaking. Adam looked at her in complete confuse.

"Fiona what are you talking about?"

"Did I do something wrong that made you stopped hanging out with me."

"I don't know what you're talking about" Adam said quickly.

"Adam we both -"Fiona didn't get too finished, as Adam raised his hand. "Look nothing is wrong; now leave me the hell alone

Fiona mouth shut quickly, she took an interest to her shoes, and Adam looked at her in complete shock. He couldn't believe he had just said that. Adam didn't dare to look at Fiona. He wheeled himself out of the room. Fiona still stood at her spot. Tears spilled down her cheek. She then spoke in a low voice that only her could hear.

"If only you knew that I love you."