More than a game chapter 22

hey guys last chapter =(.. please enjoy.

Eli looked at himself in the mirror. He had to admit he looked good. He's wearing a white dress shirt, a skinny black tie, with a black blazer with dress pants. He ran a hand through his hair, and walked downstairs and inside the kitchen, he found his mom sitting on the table. She looked up from the book she was reading and smiled at Eli. She stood up, and hugged him tightly.

"You looked amazing baby boy."

"Thanks Ma"

CeCe passed him a simple black mask. Eli thanks her, and walked out of his house. And drove off; When Eli parked on the school parking spot, he walked in the school and made his way to the gym. He immediately spotted Clare, and walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He leaned down her ear.

"You looked beautiful baby."

Clare turned around and smile at Eli. "You look handsome."

"Thank you. Would you like to dance?"

"Eli this is a Masquerade. At least pretend you that you don't know is me."

Eli laughs." Sorry babe."

Clare took Eli elbow. And they walked together to the dance floor. Eli wrapped his hands around Clare waist, as Clare wrapped her arms around Eli neck. They started to slow dance.

Adam was laying down on his big Brown couch in his living room, he surfed the channels as he try to find something that will keep him entertain. Adam put the remote control on the floor, when he landed on the cartoon channel. He heard his mom footstep, and he looked up to see his mom, standing behind the couch.

"Adam dear what are you doing here? I would have thought you would have gone to the dance." Adam kept his eyes on the TV, trying to ignore Eye contact with his mom. "Um...no I decide to stay home."

Mrs. Torres walked over the couch and sat next to Adam. "Adam, honey it will be best if you go. I don't want to leave you here by yourself."

Adam sighs and lifts himself up."Well then can you help me up?"

Mrs. Torres helped Adam to his wheelchair. And Adam wheeled himself to the door. "Adam don't you want to change clothes?" Mrs. Torres asked as she walked behind him.

"I rather not." With that they walked out the house and drove off on their way to Degrassi. When Adam got inside the school, he reach for his phone and dialed Eli number.

"Hey Adam what up" Music could have been heard in the background. "Yeah I'm here can you meet me somewhere?"

"Yeah."

"Great meet me by Ms. Dawes room."

Adam hangs up and wheeled himself down the hallway. Adam stopped by Ms. Dawes room and waited for Eli. He check his watched, and just placed his fold hands on his lap.

Eli was searching for Fiona. Clare following him, Eli turned to face Clare." We need to find Fiona." Eli said. They stopped at their track and their eyes darted at every direction. Eli heard Clare said. "There she is." Eli follow Clare gazed and found Fiona, by the snack table. She was wearing a blue dress with a matching mask. Eli grabbed Clare hand, and made their way to Fiona.

"Fiona!"

Fiona turned around and smiled when she notice it was Eli and Clare who had called her name. "Hey guys."

"Hey Fiona, Adam is here. Go see him. He's in Ms. Dawes room."

"Okay. But text him and tell him to meet him inside."