LU:KUS: Seokhoon- What Floor?

You had to deliver a document to on of the secretaries at Pan Entertainment. Your uncle was busy and couldn't do it himself, so he asked you.
You walk into the building and spot a sign on the front desk saying. Secretaries office, relocated to the 4th floor.
You sigh and walk to the elevator. You press the up button and wait until the elevator arrives. You're about to press the 4 button then a boy yells. "Wait! Hold the elevator!" As he sprints full speed towards the elevator.
You keep the door open until he's inside then ask. "Floor?"
"Ceiling." He replies, grinning as he tries to catch his breath.
You roll your eyes. "What floor?"
"Four." He pushes his maroon-ish colored hair out of his eyes and smiles.
Two floors pass in awkward silence with only boring elevator music to fill it.
You're about to pass the 3rd floor, then the elevator starts to rattle while making a worrying groaning sound. The elevator grinds to a sudden stop, throwing you into the stranger's arms.
"Are you okay?" He ask, helping you to your feet.
"Ne. Gomawo, for catching me." You reply, feeling your face heat up from his concerned gaze.
"The elevator stopped." He sighs.
You bite back a retort.
"I'm going to be late for practice."
"And I'm going to be late for school... All because my uncle wanted me to drop off a stupid document."
"This couldn't get any worse." He groans, then the lights flicker for a couple of seconds and go out.
"What's your name?" You ask.
"Seokhoon."
"Seokhoon?"
"Hm?"
"Shut up."
He sits in silence then states quietly. "I'm afraid of dark, enclosed spaces."
You look over in the general direction he's located and say after a few seconds. "Do you want me to hug you?" You ask awkwardly.
He doesn't reply and you want to punch yourself for saying that.
"Can you?" He whispers, his voice sounding like a little boy's.
You walk over to where he is and gently feel around until you feel his soft hair. You sit down next to him and wrap your arms around his torso.
He rests his head on your shoulder and starts to cry.
"Uh." Your eyes widen. "Don't cry." You hesitantly reach up and start to stroke his hair.
He sniffles. "Kamsahamnida."
"No problem."
You sit like that until the elevator doors are pried open.
"Miss (Y/n)? Mr. Seokhoon?"
"Ne!" You gently move Seokhoon's face off of your shoulder and stand up. You turn around and offer him your hand and then pull him to his feet.
You climb out of the elevator with Seokhoon clinging onto your hand like a little kid. Once you let go of his hand, you feel a piece of paper where his palm was.
He winks before running down the hallway, yelling. "Kamsahamnida!"
You smile in his direction before unfolding the paper.
As expected his number's on it with a smiley face after it.
Maybe getting stuck in a elevator, wasn't a bad thing. You think as you head to the desk to deliver to package, planning on taking the stairs on the way back.