iKON: Yunhyeong- Not Yet

This imagine's dedicated to @yoyoprince_. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"Yoonhyung!" You squeal as he hoists you over his shoulder, already waist-deep in the foamy ocean water.
"This is what happens when you refuse to go swimming. Don't fight it."
You huff in annoyance and scoop some salt water up; cupping it in the palm of your hand, then flick it onto the back of his neck.
"That's it!" He growls playfully. He switched his grasp on you so you fall into his arms.
You stare into his eyes that sparkle with mischief, then he lets go of you.
You plunge into the cold water with a gasp.
A couple seconds later, you break the surface; sputtering for air as Yoonhyung laughs manically.
He wades over to you, pulling you to his chest as he brushes your drenched hair away from your face. "Best honeymoon ever?" He murmurs in your ear.
You lean into his embrace, closing your eyes as you savor the moment. "Of course, I'm with you."
*Three Months Later*
It's almost four in the morning and you're sitting in one of the chairs placed in the dark living room; lightly dozing.
The front door opens and closes quietly, followed by soft footsteps. The person you were waiting up for, walks past you without looking in your direction.
Yoonhyung flicks the kitchen lights on, and the silence is replaced with the clatter of plates and the microwave buttons beeping.
You stand up and stretch, then plod  into the kitchen and stop by the doorway.
Yoonhyung freezes with his fork halfway to his mouth when he notices you. "What?" His tone is cold.
You're done playing the role of a concerned wife. "Where were you?"
He casually goes back to his reheated dinner. "I was out. I'm a grown man, (Y/n). I can take care of myself."
"How many drinks have you had?" You continue with the questions, hoping he'll answer at least one of them.
"One."
Yeah right, you could smell the strong scent of alcohol from ten feet away.
He lifts a glass of water to his lips and chugs the contents; raising his chin to get all of the water.
You notice a mark on the underside of his jaw.
You cross the kitchen in a couple strides and grab his chin so you can get a better look.
You gasp as he shoves you away with a snarl, "don't touch me!"
Once you've regained your balance, you stare at the ground. Unable to look at the man who you thought would never do something so horrible. "I'm done."
"What?"
"I'm. Done." You stalk out of the kitchen, noting that Yoonhyung's not making any move to indicate that he'll chase after you.
You could understand drinking a few drinks; with his stressful schedule and all, but you would not accept him cheating.
*One Year Later*
It's been ten months since the divorce between you and Yoonhyung was finalized.
Even though he cheated on you, you wished he would beg you to take him back. You still loved him; the old Yoonhyung, and you wanted him back in your life.
You hear a loud knock on your front door, and go to answer it.
"Can we talk?" Yoonhyung asks quietly, glancing over to his left at your noisy neighbor; who's peeking over the fence.
You turn around without a word, leaving the door open. You return to the sofa in the living room and Yoonhyung awkwardly perches on the arm on the opposite side of the couch.
You set your feet on the coffee table in the middle of the room and intently focus on your magazines piled on the edge.
Yoonhyung clears his throat, then starts, "what I did, cheating on you, was completely wrong. I understand why you divorced me, but... I don't know if you feel the same, but I want a do-over. A fresh slate, where we start as friends... And then, maybe, something more. Would you be willing to do that?"
You regard him thoughtfully, battling with the logical and the emotional parts of you.
Finally, you come to a decision. "I think... starting over as friends would be nice."
He lunges across the couch and envelopes you in a bone-crushing hug.
You push him away. "Yoonhyung," you snap sharply.
"What? Friends hug," he retorts, leaning away slightly to flash a grin. "And they can also-" he tilts his head towards yours and you shove him.
He topples onto the couch cushions with a pout, causing you to laugh.
"Not yet," you smile. "Maybe someday, but not yet."