EXO: Tao- Itsahorrormovie

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K!!!!!! I honestly thought that I would get like only 10 views for my entire book... So thank you guys so much, you made my day. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jagiya! Do you want to watch a movie?!" Tao calls from the living room.
"Sure!" You yell back, making your way downstairs.
You walk into the room and plop down on the couch.
"I already put the movie in. Let me go get some popcorn." He says, darting into the kitchen with his blanket trailing behind him like a cape.
You giggle and shake your head.
Such a little kid.
He comes back in with a large bowl of popcorn in hand.
"Here." He says, placing the bowl of popcorn on your lap.
"What are we watching?" You ask as you munch on the popcorn.
"You'll see." He replies with a grin, or more like a smirk.
"Huang Zitao. It better not be a horror movie." You warn, glaring at him.
"Uh.. Actuallyitis." He mumbles, pressing random buttons on the remote.
"What was that?" You ask.
"Itsahorrormovie." He mumbles a little bit louder.
"Speak clearly." You command, incredibly annoyed.
"We're watching The Purge: Anarchy." He says then immediately grabs a pillow as a shield.
"Huang Zitao! You know I hate horror movies!" You screech, punching the pillow.
"(Y/n)! Stop hitting me!" He yells then grabs you, picking you up and placing you in his lap. He wraps his arms around your waist and rests his chin on your shoulder.
"Tao." You complain. "You don't even like horror movies!"
"I'll be fine and don't worry, I'll protect you." He chuckles, warming your ear with his breath.
You feel your cheeks heat up.
He grabs the remote and starts the movie. After about five minutes, someone gets shot and Tao screams, crushing you against his chest as he shakes. He buries his face into you hair and half mumbles, half sobs. "Turn it off! Turn it off, jebal!"
You snatch the remote and press the off button, making to screen go black. You turn around so you're facing him and hug him. "It's okay Tao, you'll be fine." You say soothingly, stroking his back.
"Do you want to watch Frozen?" You ask.
He looks up at you with red eyes and sniffles then smiles. "Ne, please."