Monsta X: Kihyun- Truce?

This imagine's dedicated to @Khadije_pandahobi. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~~~
"Ms. (Y/l/n)." Mr. Yoo, or Kihyun curtly nods at you as he shrugs his suit jacket off and tosses it onto his desk chair.
You roll your eyes and return your attention to grading papers.
You've recently moved into the same office as Mr. Yoo after starting your job as a music professor at the local university. You could deal with sharing an office with another professor, but it had to be the only cocky teacher on staff that you had to be stuck with. In other words, you couldn't stand him.
"Ms. (Y/l/n), or can I call you (Y/n)? Anyways, did you hear the news?"
You had your head bent so you couldn't see him smirking, but you knew he most definitely was. You clench your correcting pen in aggravation.
Of course I have to deal with him first thing this morning.
"What?" you snap, throwing your pen down and turn your swiveling chair to face him.
He has his feet propped up on his desk, a smug smile on his face. He knows how much you can't stand him, and absolutely loves tormenting you. "You know how the students pick which professors get to do a duet for the end of the year?"
You sigh heavily. "What does this have to do with anything? I'm trying to grade papers."
His smile grows into a grin and he says, "well, we were picked." He lifts his feet off the desk and stands up. "Let's meet in the practice room once classes are done."
*After School/ In The Practice Room*
"I'm not spending more time with you than what's needed," you grumble as you plop down on the leather couch placed in the small room.
"Really, (Y/n). Can't you be nice to me for a little bit? I'm not that bad." Kihyun sighs as he looks up from a pile of papers.
"You're arrogant."
"I'm not, I'm just confident, besides we have to work together for this duet. Truce?" He holds his hand out for you to shake.
You grasp his hand firmly and he shakes it once before he pulls you onto your feet.
"We have a song to learn." He smiles broadly before he shoves a music score into your free hand.
*One Month Later*
You've been working on this song with Kihyun for a while now, and have started to warm up to him.
He's actually really funny and nice once he drops the I'm-better-than-you attitude and you've started looking forward to meeting with him.
Today's the day where all of your hard work pays off, and you're backstage as the university students pile into the auditorium for the show.
"Ms. (Y/l/n) and Mr. Yoo, you're on in five minutes," a student techie informs you before running into the lighting booth to help set up.
"Ready?" Kihyun asks with a carefree grin.
You tighten your arms around your stomach and shake your head, muttering, "I've never had stage fright before, I've never had to deal with it."
"Are you okay?" Kihyun murmurs, stepping in front of you and lightly lays a cool hand on your forehead.
"It's just nerves."
Kihyun smile flips into his signature smirk. "Do you know how to cure it?"
"No." You were too nervous to snap at him.
"It's easy." He grabs your waist and pulls you into his embrace. He tilts his face towards you and kisses you fiercely until your head's spinning.
After a minute, Kihyun leans away with a satisfied smile. He gently kisses the tip of your nose. "I only messed with you because I like you. You wouldn't pay attention to me otherwise." He pauses, then grins widely. "It's showtime. Focus on my kiss and if we do good, be expecting more to follow that one."