SEVENTEEN: Vernon- 12 Brothers

This imagine's dedicated to clairegrisham3. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~
A/n: In this imagine, you will not speak Korean.
Also, MY HEAD'S SPINNING. THERE ARE SO MANY COMEBACKS. KNK's Back Again, B.I.G's Aphrodite, and MAP6's Swagger Time are constantly playing. MY HEART CANT TAKE THIS. 
~~~
"My American girl!" Hansol exclaims happily as he picks you up and kisses you deeply.
A boy with wavy brown hair that's standing behind Hansol, says something in Korean to him; causing Hansol to pull away and glare at him.
You grab Hansol's chin and make him face you. "What did he say?"
He frowns then murmurs, "I'm not translating that." He leans forward and softly kisses you again. He pulls away after a few seconds and grins. "I want you to meet the rest of my group." He intertwines your hands together as you shyly face the other twelve members.
Hansol announces something to SEVENTEEN-you briefly hear your name- then one man steps forward. "M-my name's Seungcheol, but my stage name's S. Coups," he says confidently before stepping back in line.
The next man steps forward and says, "my stage name's Jun, but my name is Junhui."
"Hansol," you whisper while gently tugging his hand to get his attention. "I'm not good with names, I won't be able to remember them all."
Hansol quickly interrupts the next person, muttering something which makes them all nod. He turns around and smiles sweetly. "I'm having them tell you their stage names."
*At SEVENTEEN's Dorm/ Around 11 at Night*
"I'll show you to your room." Joshua grabs your luggage from your grasp and strolls down the hallway.
"I thought she was staying with me!" Hansol calls after Joshua.
"No!" Joshua responds instantly. "You're too young anyways," Joshua adds while opening the door to your bedroom.
You enter first; taking in the bed and a dresser set against a pink pastel wallpaper.
Joshua smiles slightly as he sets your luggage at the foot of the bed. "Why don't you unpack?"
You nod in agreement and Joshua walks out of the bedroom, heading back to the living room where everyone else is.
*20 Minutes Later*
You open your bedroom door to join SEVENTEEN, hearing them chatter excitedly in Korean until you hear your name.
You swiftly creep down the hallway and peek into the living room.
"She's adorable," Joshua comments to Hansol. "She's definitely a keeper. I already feel like she's my little sister."
Hansol picks that moment to glance up and he meets your eyes.
Your face flushes at Joshua's words and you duck back around the corner, but not before you see Joshua translating what he said into Korean and everybody nods as they grin at you.
"Esther, come out. We know you heard us," Hansol announces from the couch.
You hesitantly walk into the room and smile slightly. "You're all like brothers to me as well."