BTS: Jungkook- Kookie's Cuddles

This imagine's dedicated to @bangtan7teen. Thank you for requesting! ^^
~
(S/w)- school or work
~~~
"You're not going to (s/w), (Y/n)," Jungkook states as he stands in your path, so you can't exit out of the front door. "You're sick."
You're about to protest, then Jungkook picks you up off the ground and carries you back into your bedroom; bridal style.
Jungkook pulls the comforter up to your chin and kisses you on the forehead. "I'll be right back. Don't move." He disappears out the door and soon walks back in with a mug full of tea, a stack of movies, and a wet rag. He stops to put a unknown disc in the DVD player before setting a chipped mug on the nightstand next to your side of the bed. He lays the cool rag on your forehead and plants another kiss on your cheek. He crawls onto the bed and wraps his strong arms around your body; pulling you into his relaxing embrace.
"Kookie? Do you really want to spend your day off like this?" You mumble into the front of his shirt.
He nuzzles your neck, lightly placing kisses along your jaw. "Cuddling with you and watching movies all day? This is complete torture," he replies sassily; his tone thick with playful sarcasm.
He reaches up and methodically strokes your hair, causing you to burrow your face into his firm chest as your eyes grow heavy with sleep. He gently pecks your eyelids, once he notices that you're almost asleep. "That's right. Rest up and get better, sweetie."