Got7: I Can't Choose! (Part One)

I will not be revealing who you end up with but I'll tell you it's between BamBam, Yugyeom, and Jackson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Your Pov*
"I don't know who to choose!" You complain to your best friend Yugyeom. You flop down on his bed in the dorm then roll over to look at him.
He sighs. "I can't choose for you (Y/n)! You're going to have to pick yourself!" He sounds slightly angry, probably because you've been bugging him about this for a month now. "Just pick one and be done with it!" He exclaims.
You groan in frustration. "I can't! They're both amazing! Jackson's an idiot but he's really funny and really romantic."
"Then choose him!" Yugyeom interjects.
"But BamBam is so kind and cute and so sweet." You continue, smiling dreamily.
"Aish!" Yugyeom yells, rolling off the bed then stands up. "I'm going to get some air." He grumbles.
You stare at him as he walks out. What's with him?
You sit there for a couple seconds then get up to go after him.
You're just about out the door, then Jackson's arm forms a barrier in the doorway, preventing you from leaving.
"Hey, (Y/n). I didn't know you were here." He beams.
You blush and hesitantly smile back. "Y-yeah, I was just hanging out with Yugyeom." You duck your head so your hair falls in from of your face.
He chuckles. "Don't hide your beautiful face." He brushes your hair back behind your ear before gently grabbing your chin and lifting it up so your eyes meet his.
He bites his lip but doesn't remove his hand from your chin. "Do you want to come back to my room and watch a movie?"
You feel your eyes widen in surprise. "U-uh... S-sure." You stutter as your cheeks flush.
He slowly removes his hand then gently grasps your hand, pulling you behind him to his room.
*Yugyeom's Pov*
I walk back inside to see (Y/n) with Jackson.
He brushes a piece of her hair out of her face then grabs her hand, pulling her in the direction of his room.
I take a step forward, clenching my fist, then falter. This is what she wanted. I remind myself. She likes Jackson and BamBam, not you.
I hear her giggle as he pulls her into his room. My angered expression crumbles and is replaced by pain and hurt. I choke back tears. She doesn't want me.