Vixx: Ravi- Rapping Lessons

Your girl group was about to debut in a few months but your members lacked in certain places.
You were currently lined up while management assigned you to a member of VIXX to help you strengthen those skills.
"Your singing skills are lacking, you're assigned to Leo." Your manager states to the girl on your left.
"(Y/n), your rapping isn't powerful. You're assigned to Ravi." He says before moving onto the next girl.
You feel like your head was going to explode. Ravi was your favorite rapper of all time, that was partly why you decide to sign a contract with this agency. You couldn't believe that he was going to be your mentor.
"Okay!" Your manager yells, clapping his hands together. "Go with your mentors and make sure you listen to them! I will not tolerate any bad reports!"
You walk over to Ravi and shyly smile while bowing. *he returns the grin and bow. "Annyeosayeo, I'm Ravi. You must be (Y/N). Let's go find a empty practice room so we can work on your skills."
*In the Practice Room*
"Here," he hands you a paper. "I want you to rap this so I can see where you are."
You slowly nod and take a deep breath before starting.
"Jeogi meolli daranaji
Nan nega namgin geurimja-ui dwireul ddaragaji
Jopyeojineun georigame neuggyeojineun Catharsis
Daheul ddaejjeum meoreojin hayan cheomsawa-ui Kiss
Neon nareul hollyeonoko ne jasineul gamchugo
Dwido hanbeon an dorabogo
Jeo an-gae dwiro sumgo isseo
Ne meorimateseo neol sseudadeumneun ggumeul ggwo
Jyeah bimireul balkyeojwo."
He pauses, not wanting to hurt your feelings.
You slump your shoulders. "I know, I'm horrible." You sigh, extremely frustrated.
"You're not that bad. You just need to practice." He encourages. "Besides, I'm here to help your rapping not sound like a cat getting run over."
You glare at him and he laughs. "I'm just kidding. You're pretty good. With some practice, you might even be better than me."
You scoff, "yeah, right. Nobody's better than you." You remark.
You glance up at him when he doesn't reply. It might just be your imagination, but it looks like he's blushing.
*A Couple Months Later*
"Ya, Ravi!" You yell, entering the practice room.
You and Ravi have gotten closer these past few months, so you don't use formal titles anymore.
"Hey." He greets, slinging an arm around your shoulder. "Ready to get started?" He asks.
You nod.
You were about to start, then VIXX's manager calls Ravi out of the room.
"Keep practicing! Remember to breathe!" He calls as he walks out of the room.
You chuckle. You tend to rush through the song and barely stop to take a breath.
*After the Chat/ His Pov.*
I walk back into the room and see (Y/n) rapping, but with EXO's Chanyeol standing behind her.
"That's good." He encourages. He reaches around her waist and puts a hand on her stomach. "Take air from your stomach." He instructs.
I feel my blood boil at the contact.
"(Y/n), I thought I was your teacher!" I try to joke to cover up my anger.
I stride over to where they're standing and Chanyeol immediately lets go of her.
He laughs and ruffles her hair. "I heard her practicing and thought I could help."
"Well she already has a teacher." I reply through clenched teeth. I grab her and wrap my arm around her waist in a possessive gesture.
His eyes flicker from my arm, to my flashing eyes and clenched fist.
"I-I'll see you around, (Y/n)." He stutters before backing out of the room.
(Y/n) pries my arm from her waist and turns to stand in front of me.
"Ravi? What the hell was that?! He was trying to help me, you don't need to be rude!" She exclaims angrily.
"Mwo?! Why are you defending him?! He looked liked he was way closer than he needed to be!" I retort.
"He was helping me!" She replies.
"Are you saying that you want him to be your teacher?!" I ask.
"If he's not going to be rude and act like you!" She answers.
Hurt and pain flashes across my face. "Jinjja?" I whispered.
"Ne, jinjja. You need to learn to grow up." She states before stalking out of the room.
*Your Pov*
"Are you saying you want him to be your teacher?!" He asks.
"If he's not going to be rude and act like you!" You answer, then immediately want to take it back.
"Jinjja?" He whispers, pain and hurt clear on his face.
"Ne, jinjja. You need to grow up." You state before you turn on your heel and stalk out of the room.
As soon as you're out of sight, You collapse against the wall and start sobbing. You wrap your arms around your folded up legs, letting your tears soak your jeans.
*Two Weeks Later*
You're practicing your dance routine in a empty room, trying to forget Ravi and his face once you told him that you wanted Chanyeol to be your teacher.
"(Y/n)?" You hear a voice call.
You turn around and see N standing in the doorway with a expression border-lining utter panic.
"Sunbae-nim, what's the matter?" You ask, concerned.
"It's Ravi. I need you to come with me right now!" He states before crossing the room in two strides and grabbing your arm, dragging you away.
*At the Dorm*
"Sunbae, why did you bring me to the dorm?" You question.
He doesn't reply, he just shoves you into a room, closing and locking it door behind him.
"N! Open the door!" You yell, pounding on the door.
A weak voice asks, "(Y/n)?"
You turn around and see Ravi lying in bed.
"Ravi!" You gasp once you see the state he's in.
His eyes are sunken in and his cheekbones are visible.
"What happened?!" You exclaim as you make you way to the side on his bed.
He doesn't reply. He lifts his arm up and lightly traces your cheek with his thumb.
A muffled voice on the other side of the door answers your question. "After he got in a fight with you, he locked himself in his room and refused to eat."
You glare at him and hit his arm. "You pabo!" You shout, then sigh.
You cup his cheek and lean down.
"Mianhae, I didn't mean it. You're the best teacher ever." You state as you press your lips to his forehead.
"Do you want some soup?" You ask.
He weakly nods.
You go to get up and he grabs your wrist. "Ask one of the other members to get it. Stay with me." He commands.
You pause. "Ya N?!" You call.
"Ne?" A reply, muffled by the door.
"Can you make some soup for Ravi?!"
"Ne!"
You sit back on the bed and meet his eyes.
"Ravi."
"Hm?"
"Can you let go of me?" You question, motioning with your free hand to your trapped wrist.
"Fine." He replies. Then reaches over and wraps his arm around your waist, pulling you onto his chest.
"Ravi!" You yell, slightly muffled since you face is pressed into his chest. You feel your face turn bright red. "Ravi, let go of me." You state.
"Aniyo." He says, sounding like a little kid who doesn't want to share a toy. "Jebal? Let's just stay here for a while." He says.
"It's not like I'm going anywhere." You mutter, making his chest vibrate as he laughs.
"I missed you." He whispers so quietly you almost didn't hear him.
"I missed you too." You reply.
You shift your body so you can meet his eyes.
"(Y/n)."
"Ne?"
"Can I ask you something?" He questions.
"You just did." You reply.
"Do you like Chanyeol?"
"Chanyeol? Ne, as a friend... Why are you so interested in knowing this?" You ask.
You feel his chest rise as he takes a deep breath.
"I've only known you for a couple months, but I've fallen for you." He breaths.
You tense up, then push away from his chest. Rolling off of him, you stand up. "M-mianhae. I don't feel the same way." You answer stiffly, feeling your heart shatter.
His expression shows a mixture of shock, pain, and hurt.
You turn around and walk out the door, barely avoiding colliding with N.
"(Y/n)? Where are you going?" He asks, trying to balance the soup so it doesn't spill.
"I remembered I have an appointment." You mumble before sliding around him.
As soon as you around the corner you break into a sprint. You run out of the building and towards the park. You make it to a secluded part of the park and collapse on a nearby bench. You sob until your throat is sore and your chest aches.
Why did you have to confess, Ravi?! WAE?!
"Ms. (Y/l/n). I think Ravi has developed feelings for you... and we both know that you have as well. You obviously know how the media will react to that. It's in both, yours and Ravi's interest to not start a relationship. If he does confess you need to tell him you do not like him back, him starting a relationship with a rookie could destroy our company. Thank you for understanding." VIXX's manager turns and walks away, leaving you in the hallway, completely shocked.
Jebal Ravi. If you do like me, do not confess. You pray.
You look up when you hear leaves crunching. Through your tears you see a man come and sit down next to you. He scoots as close as possible and you try to move away. Before you could, he wraps an arm around your shoulders, pulling you towards his body.
"Get the hell off of me!" You screech, shoving him away from you.
"(Y/n)! It's me!" Ravi shouts, grabbing your hands so you won't hit him.
"Ravi?" You sniffle.
"Ne. Hyuk told me about the conversation you had with my manager... (Y/n), look at me!" He commands, grabbing your chin so your eyes meet.
"I don't care what management says. Saranghae, and I will do whatever it takes to be with you. So jebal, give me a chance." He pleads.
"Management." You whisper.
"Whatever it takes." He repeats firmly.
You reach up and wrap your arms around his neck and he pulls you towards him so you're in his lap. You whisper. "Saranghae."
He smiles before leaning down and kissing you.