Chapter Six

Sonic stepped inside tails house. It was hard to believe that his little buddy was gone. But...
He searched the whole place. Nothing.
He decided to go upstairs and into the attic to look.
As he stepped into the attic the floorboards creaked underneath him and the dust floated in the air and settled on the boxes.
Tails doll was nearby. Watching closely waiting for the perfect moment, preferably when he was vulnerable to any attack.

Sonic looked around and found a picture of him and tails when they were younger (classic sonic and tails) near the plane.
Tears came to sonic's eye and he put the photo in his quills. He opened one of the boxes and...
He was stabbed in the chest with a knife. Luckily, it didn't do any damage, instead rings spilled everywhere and disappeared before sonic could gather anymore.
Sonic quickly turned around and stood in a battle pose ready to attack. But, instead all he saw was the doll that tails showed him. Then he realized...
"You're the one who murdered tails."
The doll didn't say anything.
"YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO TAILS!!!"
"No I won't." The doll replied.
The doll pinned sonic to the ground. And held a knife to his head.
"CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE?!"