Chapter Eighteen

Shadow, if that was even possible was more confused.

In front of him was Sonic who, if he was going to be honest, looked absolutely horrible.

His (most of the time) neatly combed quills were messy and all over the place, his bright emerald green eyes now looked dull and depressed, his face looked like it had added 10 years of age over night, plus there was purple marks underneath his eyes making him looked tired.

Despite all of this he managed to muster up a smile.

That quickly disappered.

"Where are we?" Shadow asked stiff and straight to the point. He just wanted to get out of here and was  uncomfortable seeing sonic like this.

"I'm assuming my mind, he's a demon of sorts. He's possessed me and killing everyone that I care about." 

Tears welled up in sonic's eyes. 

"An- and there's nothing I can do to stop him." He then burst out full on sobbing.

Shadow turned away and looked around the room. Sure, he was surprised at this, after all he's never seen sonic cry before; but right now there more pressing matters to attend to.

Like that evil laugh that circulated in the room.

"While you were having a sob fest and crying, I have already killed more of your friends."

No.

No!

NO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!