Sacrifice End

"I accept your offer."

Shadow looked at him with a harsh glare. He knew he was going to say yes and wasn't about to let that happen. Not for any personal means, but mostly because he wasn't going to let him throw his life away like that.

But before he could put his input into the situation, Sonic spoke.

"I know your against this Shadow, but I can't imagine living with out my friends. I said before if I had to sacrifice myself for them a would, now I just need to follow through.

He gave Shadow his trademark smirk, thumbs up, and wink.

"Sayonara, Shadow the hedgehog."

There was a bright light. Sonic was gone and surronded him was cream, amy, the chaotix, Vanilla, knuckles, some other guys he didn't reconize, and even tails.

...

While Sonic.EXE killed off Sonic's friends, Eggman took over the world, the .EXE assassinated Eggman, and crushed the Eggman Empire as well.

All of Sonic's friends, GUN, and a few others teamed up and worked together to defeat The .EXE and his army of minions.

That meant killing the last of Sonic.

Everyone was saddened at the death of Sonic, Amy and tails being the worst.

Eventually life returned to normal, but nobody truly forgot the fastest thing alive.

Nobody ever did.

His name was written in the history books of Mobius, so everybody would remember the hero who sacrificed himself for his friends.

THE END

I know not too many people read this story, but I'm thankful for the people who did, i really liked this one so even if it didn't get too many reads, at least I finished my first story on wattpad, thank you and I hope you enjoy a new creepy pasta story that's coming out soon.

~Happy reading