Chapter Ten

After that the .EXE headed twords his next victim...

'Still can't belive tails died...' Knuckles thought has he wiped down the master emerald. Everything was the fine... Until the leaves on the tree rustled even though there was no wind. 

'That bat better not be trying to steal my emerald again.'

Then everything went black.

...

When knuckles woke up he was in a metal factory that looked familiar. The master emerald was gone and for some strange reason he couldn't go left he can only go right. He even tried but there was sort of invisble wall.

 Weird.

Not knowing what to knuckles decided to go the only we he can only go. 

...

After a while of walking static clouded his vision. When it cleared there was blood on the ground and walls.

Yuck.

This was starting to freak Knuckles out a little. But still, he stayed calm and continued walking forward.

...

After a while more he saw what looked like sonic. Only with glowing red eyes, and looked ghostly, and he floating of the ground.

This did it for knuckles as he flipped out.

"WHAT THE- WHO ARE YOU? WHERE AM I? WHAT IS GOING ON?!"

The thing did not respond, it stayed silent with a sick grin on his face. He also started looking staticy and there was now a high-pitched noise.

Knuckles in responce did the only thing he can do. Punch.

He tried to punch the thing but it teleported behind him. He tried to punch it over, and over, and over again but failed. Eventually, he broke down and started crying.

"Who am I?"

Knuckles looked up.

"I AM GOD."

SLASH!