Defeated End

I know this is a day late, my computer was taken away, anyway, here it is the conclusion too "Can you feel the sunshine"!

"No."

"What?"

Shadow was shocked, he expected Sonic to chose to sacrifice himself. He would do anything to save his friends, what made this any different?

"First off I can't belive you, I don't know if your just trying to trick me or not. So, no."

"Fair enough, you can't trust me. The end, I am defeated."

He disappeared.

...

Sonic woke up in his bed, in his house.

'maybe' he thought, 'it was all a dream.'

But it wasn't.

While all of this happened, Eggman executed his plan to take over the world, it almost worked but thanks to Sonic and the few friends that remained managed to stop him.

Days later, he died of a heart attack.

Sonic managed to block out memories of the .EXE and his friends during the day, but at night, memories swirl around in his head and every time he closes his eyes he vividly remembers what happened.

Eventually it stopped and he got over the fact that most of friends died, he managed to kill the person who killed them and got closure.

Behind his house was a small graveyard of all of them. He visited it every day, eventuely he stopped doing that.

...

Years later Sonic is an adult.

He is married and has kids.

On day he leaves the house to go out for a run, with a small yellow rose in his hand.

He visits a grave, puts the rose on there and then walks away.

MILES 'TAILS' PROWER

Will forever be remembered as a hero and may he live in peace for what he has suffered.

THE END

(The first possible end)