The Finale Part One

The .EXE brutally murdered Vanilla by slicing her head off.

He also murdered the entirety of the rouge (Jet the hawk and those other two guys), it was rather easy. They were both to busy being idiots and stroking their large ego.

The .EXE was getting rather annoyed at this point. They were, WAY to easy. This bothered him for many reasons, the main one was that he liked to mess with his enemies toy around with them, it was rather amusing (to him at least) a big guy like Knuckles get toyed around with and start crying.

Plus, he liked a challenge.

That's why his favorite game is dark souls or whatever the frick it's called, anyway it's hard as hell.

I think pewdiepie played it or something.

Anyway, he- wait. What was that?

There was a ringing in his head it went 'BONG BONG BONG'  It completely messed up his focus and gave him a headache.

Okay explanation time.

The way spirits can possess objects is a complicated process referred to as the 'essence'. Basically, it turns them into a physical form and latches itself to the brain, the only way to get rid of it is to get into the brain (as stupid as that sounds) and to kill it at the source.

Shadow knew this (somehow) and told this to Sonic by writing this on a sheet of paper, as to not alarm the .EXE and ruilen the plan before it began.

I bet your wondering at this point 'Well why didn't he do that earlier?'

It took him a sec to remember okay?

The ringing REALLY hurt, even to a demon of such power like the .EXE.

"Okay Sonic NOW!"

'Wuh?'  The .EXE thought, before the body he occupied was knocked out.

...

You didn't think that'll be so easy right?

...

The .EXE appeared before Shadow and Sonic.

And boy, he was MAD.

"YOU REALLY THINK IT WOULD BE THAT EASY TO KILL ME?!"

...

TO BE CONTINUED.