Chapter Fourteen

Sonic knew someway, somehow, he has to get his body back. ASAP. 

He knew the longer he waited the more of his friends would be killed and possessed.

But maybe... He can distract him

"Why are you doing this?"

"Hmmm?"

"Why are you doing this? What is the purpose of killing off all of my friends and making them your minions?"

"So I can take out all of my rage on everybody and conquer the world with an iron fist."

"But why?"

"I don't have to tell you anything." The .EXE huffed.

Well so much for that plan...

...

"I knew something bad was happening around here." Shadow muttered while Amy stood there in shock.

"How- who- what? What happened?" Amy managed to stutter out.

"I'm not sure. Let's investigate and see if we can find anything."

Amy nodded and walked off.

Shadow decided to search around to see if he could find anything. He also decided to take some of the blood on the shrine as a sample... Just in case.

...

After a while of searching around in the grass he found a silver warp ring. Which was odd, every single one that Shadow had seen was gold, not silver. He wondered if it had been used or not. Almost immedietly after finding the ring there was a ear-splitting shriek.

"Amy!" He yelled then skating off. 

What did she get herself in to this time?