*Trick or Treat: Pineapples?

Blog #3:

Sorry I haven't posted in a week! I just got settled into my new sorority house and things have just been hectic. I'm going to try and finish these two stories as fast as possible so I can get into my current situation.

The night of Jacob's party, Britt, Maddison and myself got out of our dresses and jewelry and started getting into our pajamas.

Madison's room wasn't that big, and neither was her bed. Luckily she did have a blow up mattress. The gray blow up mattress was against the wall sideways, below the only window in the room.

On the wall to the left of the blow up mattress was Britt's twin bed. Maddison was loud and annoying as fuck with her yelling and childish antics, so we got some water and started trying to sober her up.

After I laid down my sheet and pillow on the blow up mattress, I dragged Maddison to the bathroom with me to brush our teeth. After we got done brushing our teeth, she took a shower, and then I did.

I was only in the shower for about ten minutes, and after I got out, I tip toed to Maddison's room to avoid waking up her dad.

The floors were wooden and every tiny creak made me cringe. On my way to Maddison's room I stared at my cracked black toenail polish, trying to be as quiet as possible.

I passed her dad's room as quickly and quietly as possible, but I was still drunk and started losing my balance.

I must have been really good at being quiet because when I got to Madison's room doorway, I wasn't surprised to see that her and Brittany were feeling each other up and making out on the pink, zebra-printed bed.

Maddison's brown towel was on the floor and she was completely naked. They're two pretty girls. I don't befriend any ugly females.

Maddison was a redhead with pretty light-brown eyes and Britt was a brunette with enticing tattoos and a pierced tongue. I just stood there, frozen in my tracks watching them finger each other.

Britt took lead, and started pushing the drunk Maddison back, trying to get in between her legs.

Maddison moaned as Britt kissed down her pale but pierced belly button, then lifted her head up and glanced at me.

She flashed a smile and then without prompt, proceeded to entertain Britt. I knew Maddison was bisexual but I'd never seen her in action - at least not with or like Britt.

Britt loved females. I looked to my left down the hall, expecting Maddison's dad to get up for a drink or water. To get up for something. I rushed into the room quietly and shut the door.

Britt: "Hey B, you wanna join?" she asked, sucking on Maddison's exposed breasts.
B: "No, I'm good." I laughed awkwardly and sat down with my white towel around my body.

I slid my panties on, with the towel blocking their view of my ass & everything else. I stood up again.

B: "Yall bitches weird." I mumbled under my breath, with my back turned to them.
Maddison: "Don't knock it until you try it. I bet you taste like pineapples. You sure you don't want parts?" 
B: "I think Ricky would agree with you on the pineapples ." I smiled, continuing to get dressed.

I put on knee high socks and an oversized grey shirt. My favorite pajamas.
Maddison & Britt: "I knew it!" they yelled simultaneously.
B: "Yall gonna wake up Mr. C and then he going to see yall in here, licking coochies and shit. Yall going to give that man a heart attack. Oh, and that boy's tongue is magic." I whispered, looking at my phone. "It's 6:00, I'm going to bed after I check twitter." I announced, climbing onto the blow up matress.