That's Why

Blog #19:

I barged in the door only to find him beating his meat. I made a face at him as he got himself together and I invited myself in. He wouldn't need to do it himself if he didn't shut me out. I was so confused and pissed.

B: "Wassup with you lately?"
Ricky: "B I'm gonna get blue balls if I don't finish." he said. I'd help but I didn't know if he was cheating on me or not so I left the room. He was done in 5 minutes.
B: "Now that you finished, answer my question." I said, shutting the door behind me.
Ricky: "Babe come sit down." I sat in between his legs as he could barely look me in my eyes. I started bawling as he continued.
"You know I love you, right?"
B: "You scaring me." I said nervously.
Ricky: "Chill out. There's no need to be scared, yo. I'm not doing anything. We know everything about each other. I just been stressing because coach been on my ass about things."
B: "Well why you gotta act up towards me? I been down for you this whole time. I bought all ya football shit, been by your side and tryna help you maintain your grades."
Ricky: "I know! Chill with that crying shit, I really hate seeing you cry." he said wiping my tears from my cheeks.
B: "So you telling me nothing's up?"
Ricky: "That's exactly what I'm telling you."

I took his word for it and he gave me a kiss. It was the most touching we'd done in a little over a week. I climbed on top of him, stroking his dick as we continued kissing. I pulled off my pants and sat on it, riding him up and down. I threw my head back at the reminder of how good it felt to fuck with Ricky.

"Shit." he said, laying back. My hair hung to the side as I hopped up and down on his dick.
"You like riding daddy?" "Yes baby!" I shouted.

He stood up still inside me and laid me on my back, putting my leg on his shoulders. Every thrust sent me closer to the edge. I moaned with every stroke when he flipped me over and told me to arch my back. Ricky slapped my ass hard before he started bussing my ass, moaning and grunting as I threw that ass back.

After a minute of this he nutted all inside me, slapping my ass one last time before laying next to me. Nothing was better than that make up sex, and as soon as we cleaned ourselves up we headed to the stadium.

--------------------------------------

I kissed my baby bye as he left his car to go to the locker rooms and I headed for the gates. I got a text from LaLa saying where they were so I could meet them. Lights went off and the music was loud as everybody sung along with their friends and put it on Snapchat. Niggas was covered in body art and drunk off they asses, starting fights and getting kicked out.

After the game started I noticed it was just Cassie, LaLa and myself. I dismissed it as Vanessa being stuck in traffic and jumped up and down, screaming for my baby: Ricky Robinson, #3. The best QB on the field. I waited another 20 minutes before saying something to LaLa.

B: "Where's Vanessa?" I said a centimeter from her ear.
LaLa: "She said she may not come. I don't know wassup with her. She seemed like she was coming to terms with her situation. Now it seem like she back at square one." she shouted. I could barely hear her in the midst of all the hype.
B: "She in the way. I understand she has problems but she never gonna get over them if she always tryna run away from us."
LaLa: "I think it's something different. She seemed fine Wednesday afternoon when we went to get ice cream." I paused for a second.
B: "OH MY GOD LALA."
LaLa: "What?!" she hollered, trying to watch the game. "You gonna miss Ricky if you don't pay attention."
B: "Fuck that nigga!" I yelled. I stormed out the bleachers as she followed me down the ramp.
LaLa: "What? Did you find out if he was cheating."
B: "Yeah, I just did. The last day we saw Vanessa was the night Ricky started acting weird!"
LaLa: "You don't think they- oh my gosh. No I don't think she'd do that. Especially Ricky!"
B: "If he did then that means he lied to my face. Fuck his game I'm driving to Vanessa's. You coming or not?!" I hollered.
LaLa: "What about Cassie?" We looked up and she had her arm around this guy Mike, lifting up her shirt and flashing her titties. "Nevermind!" she hollered over the music.

The first inning ended as we walked towards the gates and the music played. If I was wrong then I was an asshole, because that'd mean I missed Ricky's game all because I don't trust him. But something in my gut's telling me I'm right as usual, and this time I don't want to be.

I got sick to my stomach as I walked to my car and got in the driver's seat. I turned the music down low and drove in silence, on 100 and heated as fuck. LaLa looked like she was scared to speak.

B: "That's why, LaLa."
LaLa: "Huh?"
B: "That's why he's been distant and Vanessa hasn't hung out with us in almost a week."
LaLa: "That's a big leap, B."
B: "But it makes sense, though."
LaLa: "That I'm not gonna lie about. But you don't know for sure." she said as I pulled up to Vanessa's apartment- only 4 blocks from Ricky's.

I opened the door they left unlocked and went up the steps to bang on her door. She opened the door in some coochie cutters and a black v-neck on, looking puzzled. Her eyes popped like she'd seen a ghost.

Vanessa: "What yall doing here? I'm sick."
B: "Bullshit. Why you haven't chilled with us?"
LaLa: "B, chill!"
Vanessa: "I've been sick!"
B: "How you been sick but you posting stuff on ya Snapchat story about being in class."
LaLa: "Damn." she said under her breath.
B: "Did you fuck him?" I asked with my arms crossed.
LaLa: "B you wildin. Leave this poor girl alo-"
Vanessa: "It was just once." she said bursting into tears. I swung and hit that bitch right in her eye.

She was miserable enough so I stopped myself. I don't ever fight over niggas. She just got punched because she knew about me. So disrespectful- but Ricky was gonna get it worse.

I knew I was right, I thought to myself as I walked back to my car. Livid, I opened the car door and slammed it, then felt a throbbing pain on my thumb.

B: "That bitch made me break a nail. I should go back in there." I said, putting the key in the ignition.
LaLa: "I'm so sorry baby girl." she said, leaning over and giving me a hug. I cried the hardest I ever have.
B: "Not only did he lie to my face but he also fucked me. We had sex right before the game. I really fucked up." I sobbed.

My biggest fear came true. Not only did I get cheated on, played AND lied to, but I gave up my most prized possession to a fuckboy.

What do you think B's gonna do next? And did you connect the dots/ agree with B before she asked Vanessa? Comment and vote😅 Thanks loves 😛