I Want to Be Bad For You Part 2

Blog #13:
So with it being Monday, this morning I did my routine, went to work and texted LaLa all day in my classes. There's this girl in one of LaLa's classes and her name is Vanessa- well her and LaLa want to go to this party this weekend down the street from Alpha Delta's, and I don't know if I'm on board or not.

I'm doing too much at once and trying to make time for my social life + Ricky is time consuming. But I don't think Ricky's going anywhere and I was looking forward to dinner, since Ricky and LaLa are the only people I want to see nowadays.

Ricky texted me around 8:30 saying he was around the corner. I finished putting on my right heel when LaLa came in the room. I put on the five finishing touches: lip gloss, edge control, perfume, jewelry and my purse, then sat down to listen to her.

LaLa: "So are you coming back tonight?"
B: "Probably not. You know why." I said winking.
LaLa: "Well just be yourself and remember.. no teeth."
B: "Well how are you and Ant? Maybe we could double date sometime?"
LaLa: "We Facetime every other day but I still don't know where we stand. These niggas for everybody so I'm not gonna get my hopes up. The good part is he wants to take me out so maybe I'll find out soon."
B: "Well remember.. no teeth."

Two minutes later I heard a car horn and rushed to the front door, where Ricky was standing like a gentlemen. He had on a Burberry shirt and True Religion jeans. I'm not all about money but I like somebody that can match my fly. We locked arms and he walked me to his car, opening the door for me.

We got in the car and went to a different restaurant than last time. It was upscale but lowkey- something I needed to just get away from a house full of screaming girls and work. Some may ask if I feel as though going out to eat is repetitive, but I never grow tired of food.

Okay so I'm going to fast forward this little story because I have an exam tomorrow and I'm cramming like crazy. The date was amazing- we talked about what each other value, family and our futures.

My future is important to me and although I live in the moment, I'm always thinking ahead, too. I'm so happy that I came across Ricky again because not only can he handle me, but we're also on the same page about practically everything.

So we got back to his place and only Nick was home. Nick looked so sexy in just his basketball shorts- as always. I try to stay away from him if possible because he's too friendly and flirtatious. I have a very flirtatious personality as well, which is why Nick and I won't mix. Besides, I have my sights set on Ricky. We got a good thing going and I want to keep it on track.

I thought it was so cute that I had clothes and shit just laying around he and Ant's room. Are we moving too fast? I don't know, but I can keep up. I changed into one of my big shirts I left at his house and some knee high socks as he took off his clothes. Before leaving the room for a glass of water, I plugged my phone up to the AUX chord and Meek Mill's song Bad For You came on.

Ricky started singing all the words to me when I left the room. I closed Ricky's door behind me and realized Nick was sitting on the couch. He was on his laptop watching football on Youtube.

Nick: "Hey best friend."
B: "I'm not ya best friend." I said, walking in the kitchen and grabbing a cup.
Nick: "Why you so mean?" he asked with a smirk. His whole demeanor was charming and attractive.
B: "You called me 'the maid' last time you saw me."
Nick: "Well my fault. Aye, you gonna be at my games cheering me on?"
B: "No. You ass." I said walking pass the couch, toward Ricky room.
Nick: "But I be giving ya nigga that work on the field!" He shouted from the couch. I slammed Ricky's door.

Twenty minutes later I was laying with my head on Ricky's chest, laughing and blushing as we reminisced on our high school memories together. It was funny thinking about the times we used to have with each other, but we're grown now and I want to start a new chapter. I put my leg over his as he talked about football tryouts and how he knows he made it.

B: "Ya mans, Nick trying out too, right?"
Ricky: "Yeah. He lowkey ass, but shhh. Don't tell him because he help paying rent." I laughed.
B: "How close are yall anyway?"
Ricky: "He cool but we not like best friends. Who knows, though? The school year just started and he probably going to be on the football team with me so we may get closer. Why you ask?"
B: "Was just curious."
Ricky: "You know how you always ask me sex questions? I got a few for you." he said smiling. I sat up against the headboard.
B: "Okay go ahead. Ask me."
Ricky: "Am I the only one that ever ate you out?" he asked smiling.
B: "No. But you was the best so let's not get into that."
Ricky: "Are you still a virgin?"
B: "Maybe."
Ricky: "Is that a definitely?"
B: "Possibly."
Ricky: "So I still have a chance at claiming ya V-card for myself?"
B: "Definitely."
Ricky: "Well whenever you ready, so am I."
B: "Oh really?" I said giving him a kiss.
Ricky: "Of course."
B: "You sure?" I said giving him another kiss.
Ricky: "Positive."

He was still laying down so I climbed on top of him and made him sit at the edge of the bed. If he continued laying down it would have been awkward for me😂. So I wanted to get comfortable. I sat on the floor when Planes by Jeremih came on.

Ricky: "You bout to do what I think you bout to do?"
B: "Shhh." I said getting up to lock the door. The last thing I needed was Nick barging in unannounced.

I got on my knees in front of him on the floor, then put my hair in a ponytail. The look on his face was priceless- it was a mixture of happiness and confusion. Was I seen as such a good girl that people repeatedly had to ask if I drink? Was I seen as such a good girl that I would never be expected to give somebody head? Or do a split on the dick? No I'm kidding😂.

But if I was seen as such a good girl, then I no longer wanted to be. I'm so sick of everybody handling me gently, like I'm fragile. If that's the case then I didn't want to be good anymore. I liked my young lady image- but I'm sick of everyone's assumptions. I'm at the point where I want to prove people wrong and show I'm not a weakling. I have bigger shit to worry about, though. So for now, I'm gonna be a lady in the streets and a freak in the streets.

I whipped out his dick, big and thick. I watched a lot of porn thanks to LaLa, but I wasn't sure if it could help me in this moment 😩. I remembered all these dumb ass tips and then I just thought, If I was a nigga how would I want it? Long story short I did the damn thang 💁😂 using my hands in a circular motion, no teeth, sloppy toppy. He kept throwing his head back, loosing his breath at times.

When I saw the pre cum I cringed but I didn't want him to see because thats some youngin type of shit. So I just moved out the way because I didn't need that shit in my hair. He came after five minutes. I think I was doing it so well that he just started playing in my hair. I started with my hair in a ponytail and when I finished, my scrunchy was missing.

I wanted to return the favor for once, but it's more than head. It's a partner ship, ride or die, one and only type of thing. He bring out feelings in me I never show.. Nobody has ever made me feel this way before. I'm a good girl, but I want to be bad for him.💍

Hey guys! This chapter was crazy, I know 😂😩 Do you think they're moving too fast? And am I the only one that wants a Ricky 😂? Anyways, comment, vote & follow me if you don't already. Thanks 😛