Trap Queen

Blog #17:

After work and my classes I had a little time to go for a ride with Ricky off campus. He explained to me that he know I'm a good girl but he gotta do what he gotta do to stay on his feet.

B: "Why you telling me all this?" I asked, playing in his hair as he drove off campus.
Ricky: "I just want to make sure you and I on the same page. Nick and Ant gonna meet us up here but I got a couple people's houses to stop by. And before you get hype, I'm real careful about my shit. I didn't want to bring you into it but I just want to be honest with you on every level."
B: "Ard so where we going?"
Ricky: "There's some rich white kids that live off campus. They hosting a party this weekend and I gotta drop this off. We gonna pull around that mansion's back yard and I want you to go in the glove compartment, take out the bag of weed and hand it to him. Make sure he put the money in ya hand first."
B: "Which mansion?" I asked as we rode down a long street of big ass houses.
Ricky: "This one." He said, pulling around the backyard. I recognized the kid from one of my classes- he put a wad of money in my hand and I gave him the bag. We drove off and I counted the money. It was about a $1000.

Ricky: "That's all yours."
B: "I can't take this."
Ricky: "Yes you can. You my lil trophy wife.. My trap queen. Seriously, it's yours."

He aint have to tell me twice. I put it in my bra before he changed his mind and he turned up the radio. I was wondering how to approach the subject of how he get his money.. I just didn't know how. I was glad he was willing to let me in and just be honest about it.

I guess he was getting all that weed to Jacob parties all them years- and that shit costed a lot. I gave him a kiss and had him drop me off at home.

We got back to the house so early in the morning that LaLa and I were both too tired to talk about the night before. So when I got home I knew I had to fill her in on everything.

I think it was evident what Ricky was doing 😂 Is it fuxked up he going against his grandma wishes? And how do you think LaLa will react? Comment and vote. Thanks 😋😎