Wildcard

Blog #27:
I tossed and turned to the sound of my alarm, followed by LaLa's voice. I moaned and groaned as I felt someone squeeze my ass, pervertedly trying to get me to wake up.

LaLa: "Come on lil girl, it's 10:30. You have classes."
B: "I'm tired." I declared. "I have 2 more hours."
LaLa: "First your mad at me for not waking you up, then you ignore me when I try to. Make up your mind, woman."

I sat up against the headboard of Nick's bed and detangled my hair from around my face and neck. I threw it up in a ponytail before clearing my eyes and thinking about the night before. I remembered most of the parties, having sex and sleeping. I grabbed my head as LaLa threw the blinds open.

B: "LaLa, just because you don't get hangovers doesn't mean other people don't." I said, covering my eyes. She closed the blinds, rolling her eyes.
Ant: "Can yall 2 quiet down?"
LaLa: "No baby, get up. You too B, let's go. Your first class isn't for a while but once we leave nobody will be here to wake you up but Nick."
B: "Okay so let him wake me up."

She pointed to the bottom of the bed, where Nick was knocked out.

B: "Why's he down here?"
LaLa: "Because Ricky came in and he knew yall situation was complicated. I tried waking Nick up like 5 times now and he refuses. If we just leave, yall 2 will sleep all day."
B: "I need to chill with the partying." I said, swinging my legs to the side of the bed.
LaLa: "You know your weekend was crazy when you were turnt on a Sunday."
B: "That's God's day. We going to hell." I said laughing and standing up to readjust my shorts.
LaLa: "My excuse is that I'm young. Get ready! Anthony get up. I'll make you breakfast."

She walked out the room, fully dressed and ready. I put on Nick's slides before grabbing the room door.

Ant: "B?"
B: "Wassup?" I said turning around. Ant was entangled in the navy blue covers.
Ant: "She always like that?"
B: "No. But that's a good thing."
Ant: "Why you say that?"
B: "Because she's not predictable."

----------------------------------------------

Ricky left the house before everyone, and didn't say why. LaLa and Ant left together since they both had morning classes. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before I spent a half hour making breakfast for Nick. After his food was done, I made him a plate and went in his room to wake him up.

B: "Breakfast in bed."
Nick: "Thank you babe." he said, picking his head up from under the covers. He swung his legs over the edge of the bed as I sat on the floor, at his knees. "What I do to deserve this?" he said smiling, finishing his first piece of french toast.
B: "In general, or you want specifics?"
Nick: "Specifics."
B: "Well you been good to me. Not to mention last night was amazing." I said laughing, biting his sausage. I put it back on the plate before he playfully pulled his plate away.
Nick: "I don't need rewards for that. That's how it's supposed to be. You'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come."
B: "Did you just quote The Weeknd?"
Nick: "That's why I love you, because you knew that." he said before giving me a kiss.

Did he just say I love you? They say if someone says it during sex, they just in the heat of the moment. We weren't having sex.. but he was still in bed and I made him food. I didn't know if he meant it, so I acted like I didn't hear it.

B: "We have a little time left before we have to go to our classes. Would you like to take a shower with me?" I asked, with a smirk on my face.
Nick: "Let me think about it."

He finished his last sausage and had only one piece of bacon left. I stood up and pulled my shirt over my shoulders. He licked his juicy pink lips, and I instantly knew I was doing something right.