Hocus Pocus

Blog #26:

Around 3:00 P.M., I left out the front door and ran down the cobblestoned steps of the Alpha Delta Phi house. I ran right into Nick's arms, who was standing at the very bottom of the steps, waiting for me to come out. He caught me as I wrapped my legs around his waist and playfully threw my arms around his neck.

He looked so fine, wearing his grey hollister shirt and black basketball shorts, with some platinum Nike Air Maxes. He had on his white Polo hat and a fresh shape up underneath, which you could see when he lifted it to play with his curls when he thought no one was looking.

He swung me around and kissed me as I ran my fingers through his curly hair. His skin was so soft and he smelled like his favorite cologne: Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren. The scent reminded me of the ocean. When he finally put me down, instead of driving to his sister's house so fast to see his niece, I suggested we take a walk.

We locked hands and turned the left corner.

B: "I've been talking about Ricky and the game, but I never asked how you felt about the game."
Nick: "Well if that's your way of asking, I feel great. I'm confident we'll win- even though we lost to them like, 5 years in a row. You know I'm cocky, though." I smiled at his confidence.
B: "I know your major is communications, but I've watched you play. You can make it to the NFL if you wanted to."
Nick: "That means a lot coming from you."

He gave me a kiss and we continued to walk. My sneakers shuffled through the leaves along the pavement, as I debated on whether or not to ask this question.

B: "So after I tell Ricky about us- which I will- are you still gonna live there or..?"
Nick: "I been thinkin about that, too. I found a nice lil spot a few blocks from Ricky's. I think we'll still be cool, though. Men aren't like females."
B: "In what way?"
Nick: "Well we different in a lot of ways. If I tell him you and I fuck with each other, he probably would be in his feelings for a lil bit. But after a while he'd get over it. If he don't, I wouldn't care." I made a face.

We circled around the block. Before I ran back inside for my bag I left by the front door, I told him he could start the car.

B: "Okay so what's everything we doing today?" I asked, hopping in the passenger's seat. I threw my PINK overnight bag in the backseat.
Nick: "We about to go to my sis crib, probably grab something to eat, then I'll take you to get your nails done. Around 8 we gotta pick up LaLa, Tommy, Ant, Ricky and Amy."
B: "Okay. Your brother's baby mom texted me your niece's costume. So I went and got a matching one, and then one for the party."
Nick: "You didn't have to do that."
B: "I wanted to. I know you treat Princess like she your own."
Nick: "My brother, Tae in jail. I made a promise to him. You just reminded me, I gotta stop at the bank to get Kiesha this money."
B: "That's his baby mom name, right?"
Nick: "Yeah, and my niece's name is Princess."

It was a relief to know that Nick and I could vibe without sex. Now I was sure that it wasn't just lust, and it felt good to learn more about him and have him open up. I couldn't wait to meet Princess.

-----------------------------------------

Meeting princess and her mom went well. Princess was so damn cute! She's only 2 but she so sassy and spoiled- a true princess.

Around 5:00, we left Kiesha's place and headed back to the Alpha Delta house. LaLa texted me and said she wanted to come with, even though we both agreed we should get them done on a closer date to the Winter Royale so they wouldn't get chipped or ruined.

Nick said not to worry about it, because if they chipped he'd give me the money to get them done again, and he wasn't taking no for an answer. His cute ass.