Virgins Can't Be Freaky

Blog #6:

We were standing in the door way, mostly outside still. People were drying off and sitting down, waiting for the next game to be announced. The "body parts" bowl was used to determine which body part you would tend to. For instance, if someone grabbed a little slip of paper that said fingers, a girl would most likely be getting fingered. If someone grabbed a slip of paper that said tits, you could be playing with tits that night. It really all depended on interpretation. LaLa had her arms folded still with her head turned in the direction of Ashley and Kasey. I could feel Nick's pretty green eyes on me. We started small talk about where I worked and how he almost always spills his coffee when he goes there. He said he thought it was a curse and whenever I laughed I had an excuse to touch his shoulder or chest. It felt just right, I was wondering what was under that light blue Polo shirt of his. His cologne was hypnotizing. Ashley motioned for us to come in and then we shut the doors leading to the pool and jacuzzi.

Kasey: "Ashley picked 7 Minutes in Heaven. For every new duo I'm going to pick a slip out of the "body part" bowl. We all know how Alpha Delta Phi does it, right?!" she yelled, putting her hands in the air. Everyone clapped and cheered while LaLa and I just looked at each other. "The catch is, if you come out and more than 5 people think you didn't use your 7 minutes wisely, you have to drink 5 shots." she said smiling.
LaLa: "We have 3 people, Kasey."
Kasey: "Then I'll pick 2 slips of paper. You know, to make it interesting." she said turning away.
B: "Okay, let's do this."
Nick: "It's nor our turn yet and you seem excited." he turned and said to me.
B: "Nope I'm chillin'." I lied. I was so happy to just rip off that shirt.
LaLa: "B, are you interested in girls?" she asked out of the blue.
B: "Bi curious. Why you ask?"
LaLa: "Just wondering. Whatever happens in that closet stays in that closet." she said, looking away frantically. Almost like she was afraid someone was going to hear us. I couldn't wait for our turn. The first two, Jessie and this guy Roman, got ass. The closet was right by where we were standing. It was where they kept the towels and ironing board, which they took out after Ashley drew the slip of paper. Jessie and Roman went in and when their time was up, Jessie's hair was messy and Roman was wiping his mouth.

B: "Yup, they convinced me." I turned and said to LaLa.
Nick: "I wonder what we'll get. If it'll make you guys uncomfortable we don't have to do anything once we get in there."
B: "What? No, it's fine." I insisted.
LaLa: "Yeah Nick, let's show the virgin a good time."
B: "Ugh, how'd I know you were gonna keep bringing that up?" I said annoyed.
Nick: "I think it's cute." he said looking down. I blushed, as usual.

Kasey drew more from the "body parts" bowl as each duo went in.
Feet.
Hair.
Lips.
Belly button.
Thighs.
We were the last ones.
Suddenly it was our turn.
Kasey drew tongue and neck. All 3 of us looked at each other, walked into the closet and then shut the door.
Kasey: "Your time starts now!" I heard faintly through the door.

Nick was against the cold metal shelves. It was pitch black and I was in the very middle. Nick passionately grabbed my face and pressed his lips to mine while LaLa was behind me. I tried to unbutton his shirt so fast that a button or two broke off. She put my hair to the right side and started kissing my neck. Neck kisses never did anything for me unless they were leaving hickeys. I loved hickeys.

B: "Leave hickeys." I told her. She started sucking my neck and rubbing on me and bringing her hands around to the front, pushing up my little black dress. I'm small so before I knew it they were double teaming me. Nick threw my legs around his waist and sat me on the cold metal shelf. The shelves were big but freezing. Lala was kissing me and licking my neck while Nick was kissing and licking my stomach. I held onto one of the bars. My body jumped as his warm mouth collided with the cold from the metal. As she left hickeys on my neck and chest I felt my panties get pulled to the side. I purposely got up.

"I don't want you to get me started. 5 minutes isn't enough." I said, pushing him against the locked door. He laughed. Now our eyes adjusted and I could almost see clearly. I grabbed LaLa and started kissing her. I could taste her cherry lipgloss. Something just came over me and all I wanted to do was fuck LaLa. Then Nick, next. No I wanted to get to know Nick.. but no his body's perfect. But I didn't want him to think I was a thot. But he was kissing LaLa, too. That's weird. I playfully bit LaLa's lip and pushed her onto the floor. My panties were soaked. Now I was on top of LaLa and slid my hand down her panties and started rubbing her.

"Slap my ass." I told Nick. Where was this coming from? I did really mean it. I think I just didn't want him to be left out. His hand collided with my ass cheek and then I literally felt my ass turn red. He did what i told him- 3 times. LaLa bit my lip. I'm not gonna lie it hurt a little. And all this was in the midst of 7 minutes. 420 Seconds. A sudden knock at the door caught our attention. After I stood up I was so shocked. Where did all that sexual tension come from? I bit my lip and fixed my dress.

Apparently we took too long because someone opened the door. Too bad they missed all the action. We walked out of the closet. The light hit my eyes fast and hard. I ran my fingers through my hair and we waited to see if they believed we used our time wisely. That was a dumb rule- put two drunk people in a closet, what did you think was gonna happen?

Kasey: "For everyone that believed it, raise your hands." All but two did.
Ramon: "Ashley and Kasey, yall are full of shit. The man's shirt is missing buttons and we heard thumping, like someone was against the door."
Kasey: "Majority rules. Yall passed. Let's take 5." she said, ignoring Ramon's outburst. She stormed out of the game lounge.
B: "All that's left is game 3." I said, wiping underneath of my eyes. "Sorry about your shirt by the way." I said smiling, crossing my arms. LaLa smiled.
Nick: "There's no way you're a virgin. I don't believe it." he said, taking off his shirt.
LaLa: "Right B. And bicurious? I think you're bisexual."
B: "What yall think I'm lying? That'd be weird."
Nick: "I've never seen a virgin be that freaky."
LaLa: "Right. Slap my ass, Nick." she said mocking me, shaking her butt like a bunny.
B: "You guys aren't funny." I said, walking over to my chair from the circle. Truth is, I didn't understand it myself. All I know is I'm tired of waiting. This true love shit doesn't seem to be working.

LaLa and Nick talked and after the 5 minutes were up, another dumb alarm went off. Everyone regrouped, but then the boys were huddled up like they were figuring out their last play. Ramon motioned for Nick to come over and he did.

Nick: "I'll be right back." he said nicely. His shirt was unbuttoned but he was still a cutie. His friend Evan was cute, too.
LaLa: "What if they're choosing who gets blooded right now?" she asked, grabbing my soldier.
B: "They've got to be. Right before the 3rd game, that's perfect. So embarrassing."
LaLa: "We should be in the clear after we gave Nick 7 minutes in heaven." she said smiling.
B: "You forgot every other guy spent 7 minutes in heaven. I'm gonna still be on guard." I said, taking a sip of my drink. Nick walked back over.
LaLa: "What was that about?" she questioned.
Out of nowhere a puddle of blood and chunks splattered the floor.
LaLa: "What the fuck?!"

Who was it that got blooded? Comment what you think, vote & read on to find out. Thanks my lovelies 💘