Told You

Blog #20:

I just wanted to have fun. On the way to the stadium, Ricky and I agreed that we'd meet at the big tree just outside the gates. After I found out that Ricky lied to me, I didn't feel like seeing his face and I wasn't trying to mope around because of his actions. In the car I got myself together, fixed my make up and went back in the stands with LaLa to watch the game until the Dragons won.

Meeting Ricky at the tree was chalked. I had nothing to say to him. I could've took my ass home but I stayed for me. I'm good at bottling up my emotions but my feelings were hurt and that was evident as he stood at the big tree, cheering because of their win with a smile plastered on his face.

He was smiling from ear to ear as everybody that walked past piped his head, complimenting him on such a good game. I walked right past him but he didn't notice right away. Then I heard him shouting my name over the murmurs of the crowd.

I barely looked at him as he called my name, with his voice getting closer and closer. I just disguised myself in the crowd of people, hopping in the car with LaLa and Cassie. Cassie was cool but we weren't like best friends, and honestly it'd be embarrassing to tell her or anybody aside from LaLa, what happened.

Everybody thinks we're the perfect couple, but behind closed doors we argue and lie, apparently. I wiped an involuntary tear from my cheek as LaLa pulled off and I watched him stare at the car as we left the parking lot. I think that was the point that he knew, that I knew.

--------------------------------------

LaLa had left for a party with Cassie and some other girls. I texted him and told him to wait down the block until I was sure the girls were gone. I wanted to do what felt right, and I didn't want everybody to view me as a dummy in the process, for even hanging out with him.

I opened the door to see his tall, sexy ass, wearing a hoodie and some basketball shorts. He had a worried look on his face. I motioned for him to come in and shut the door as he walked to the couch. I locked the door and sat next to him- closer than I meant to.

His light complexion complemented his faint dimples and freckles. He leaned in for a kiss and I didn't stop him. Something said it wasn't right at this time. My mind was telling me no but I was starting to get wet, as he started kissing lower and slipping his hand in my panties. I pulled my shirt over my head.

We were downstairs in the Alpha Delta Phi house, so I whispered in his ear to come upstairs with me for some privacy. What was I getting myself into? We kissed, never parting until we got to my room and he locked the door. The bunk bed was such a closed space for what I was about to do to him.

I pulled him onto the floor, climbing on top. He sat up and I ran my fingers through his curls as he sucked on my chest. Groping my ass aggressively, I was really starting to love that shit. "Can I grab that ass?" he asked. "Grab what's yours." I said seductively.

I grabbed a pillow and put it behind his neck as I whipped his dick out. It was bigger than I'd ever realized before and I wasted no time before sucking the tip, teasing him. He rubbed his hands down his face and watched as I stared him in his eyes, giving him that sloppy toppy. I used a hand as I sucked on the tip and it drove him crazy. He nutted on my face before I could even give him a glimpse of desert.

This was making love that was well put off. I couldn't believe I thought I would never let him in the honey pot. He pulled me closer and I sat on his face. He tongue fucked me as I rode his face, shaking and sweating like I just finished a work out. And we weren't even done yet.

I let him hit it from the back as I threw my hair up and arched my back. He slapped my ass and went in fast and deep, making me pull a muscle. We laughed for a few seconds before continuing. Now he was pulling my hair from behind, thrusting hard and fast. It was an out of body experience as I came, not once, not twice, but 3 times. "Fuck." he moaned.

He put his load all on my lower back and fell to my side on the floor. I felt a burning sensation on both elbows before realizing I had rug burns.

B: "Damn, you really hurt my back." I laughed, leaning over and giving him a kiss.
Nick: "Told you to come fuck with a winner."
B: "I'm hungry." I said randomly. He gave me a kiss.
Nick: "Round 2?"
B: "Let me order some pizza first." I said, biting my lip and reaching for my phone.

Did you know it was Nick?! And how do you think their relationship will turn out after this? Do you think B will get back with Ricky? Leave comments & votes. Thanks 😈😛