Homecoming Week

Blog #18:

Okay so it's been a month and you guys are so out of the loop I don't even know where to start! Homecoming officially started today and everyone's going wild on campus.

First of all, I told LaLa I lost my virginity and she went crazy, yelling up and down the house. Her and Ant didn't have sex that night, though. Eventually they did, but not that night.
LaLa and Ant are doing okay right now. Could be better but at least they're on better terms than Ricky and I are. His has a game tonight and I wanna see him before it starts.

Ricky has been distant for the past week. He went out to a strip club last Saturday and I asked him, Ant and Nick if anything happened and they all said no. But what's weird is he didn't start acting weird until Wednesday. It's Monday now and I deserve answers.

LaLa invited Vanessa and Cassie to the game with us. We haven't seen Vanessa in a couple days so it'd be nice to see her and find out how she's doing. Everyone's going and all the traditions seem really fun so I'm looking forward to see how that'll play out. The parties are actually gonna be the best so far so I'm also gonna try to go to at least 3.

Believe it or not, Nick and I have become close. It's probably not the best idea because he still tries to get with me and at this point, I don't want to tell Ricky because I actually like what Nick and I have. LaLa says to give it up because nothing good can come out of it but when I'm not talking to her or Ricky, I'm talking to Nick.

Maybe that's what Ricky is on edge about. Then again I'm not dumb so I know something's up. When I go over his place and sneak up on him, the first thing he does is shield his phone from my view. So while he was asleep, I used his fingerprint to get in his phone (he's a deep sleeper) and went threw his messages.

That was the first thing that made us argue because he caught me once. I didn't see anything incriminating but I was sure he deleted everything. He also doesn't kiss me as much or dick me down like he used to. Something's up and I have a feeling he's cheating on me. But he keeps telling me I'm crazy and that's what's driving him away, but I don't believe it.

Ricky agreed to meet up with me at his crib and I brought doughnuts. If I really am crazy- which I'm not- then I'll apologize. If he's cheating on me, we're done.

---------------------------------------

I did my nails and straightened my hair before leaving the house with Cassie and LaLa. It was 7:00 and the game started at 8:00, but the girls said they wanted to get their seats early, anyway. I know they were just saying that to make me feel better- reassuring me that he would never do me wrong.

I told them I'd drive to the game with Ricky since I was sure LaLa was right and I was just trippin. I pulled up to the curb in front of his house and LaLa hopped in the driver's seat, taking off with my car. I used my key to get in and knocked on his room door only to get no answer.

What do you think is going to happen?!Comment, vote and leave feedback! Thanks 💁🏾