Seldom Part 2

Blog #11:
My arms were around his neck while our lips were pressed together. The water was piping hot and I didn't know if the steam was from the water or radiating of our bodies. With my tits pressed to his chest, Ricky backed me up against the shower's glass walls. I was stuck like glue- especially when he got on his knees and lifted up my left leg. I looked down as he spread my pussy open, flicking his tongue hard and fast. I moaned, still glued to the wall. Water dripped down my face and into my eyes, but I didn't care.

It felt like I was in quick sand, sinking with my legs getting weaker every time he sucked. He gently slipped in a finger and I lost my mind. With one finger inside me he squeezed my ass with his other hand, some how parting my ass from the glass wall. The steam covered the shower and it looked like we were in an ice box- but I was burning hot.

My legs started shaking and I started losing balance when he lifted my other leg off the ground, causing me to almost bust my ass and fall backwards. Now my legs were around his neck and he was steadily standing up. Never have I ever been so turned on. It was a great but seldom pleasure as he sucked me dry. "I'm about to cum." I said covering my mouth.

My hair was dripping water down my face and my juices were dripping down his. I arched my back as my pussy throbbed and he put me down, throwing my legs around his waist. I was so sensitive that every brush against his skin, every drop of water drove me crazy. I could feel his dick, hard and long rubbing against my lips. "Let me slip it in." he said, whispering in my ear.

His voice was so soothing and deep- it wasn't helping me recover from that tongue session. I didn't want to ruin the moment so... I gave in. I nodded my head and felt him grab his dick, rubbing it from my clit to back, twice and then once more. When he went to slide it in as soon as I felt the tip I ran. I literally ran.

I hopped down and out the shower door, sitting on the toilet cracking up. He laughed with me and turned off the shower, making me stand up and giving me a kiss. He grabbed his towel from behind me and I grabbed mine, following him to his room.

I threw my wavy and soaked hair in a messy bun, before drying off completely and plugging my phone up to his radio. We didn't say a word aside from smirks and occasional smiles from across the room. Tink- Treat Me Like Somebody came on and he turned it up. I put on purple lace panties but no bra, and a big red shirt that went to my knees.

I was still so wet I sat at the bottom of his bed as he threw on a T-shirt and grey sweat pants. I grabbed my baby lotion and lotioned myself up when I peeped he was staring at me from his closet.

B: "What?"
Ricky: "You gonna give me a massage?" I lotioned my feet singing along to the song, smiling.
B: "Someone who knows all of your flaws, and, doesn't impose, try to control them."
Ricky: "Let's you be free, doesn't decieve, gives you a chance to believe. Believe in something." He smiled.
B: "Come lay down." I said, getting on me knees and backing up. He slowly laid on his stomach and I gently sat on his back. A minute went by and I was starting to think I put him to sleep.
Ricky: "What you know about Tink?"
B: "He just wanted one thing, and I just wanted something to smile at and live for and hug on. Enough."
Ricky: "Can you go up more?" I poured more lotion in my hand.
B: "What are we? Like how do you feel about me?"
Ricky: "Funny. I remember it was just yesterday when I was asking you the same question." he said, turning over.

I went to get up but he pulled me back and now I was sitting on top of him. I laid my head down on his chest and smelled the Axe deodorant he just used.

Ricky: "We just us for now. It's football season and I tryouts almost over. I don't want you to feel like you have too much on your plate with work and classes."
B: "I understand. So in other words, you don't know what we are, either?"
Ricky: "No, I don't. But I want to explore what we have. I'm addicted to it."
B: "Oh you are?" I asked, lifting my head and giving him a kiss.

We talked some more, cuddled, then talked some more. LaLa texted me and said it was supposed to be game night and a big dinner tomorrow night, so to come home early to help set up. I put my phone on the charger then laid in his arms before going to sleep. I was so tired. It was something about Ricky that made me feel safe, wanted and rare. I was a diamond to him and silver to everybody else. That's what made me go to sleep- not because I was running off of 4 hours of sleep.

---------------------

I originally woke up around 6:30, but that was chalked. I was exhausted and if all the other girls were asleep, what was the point of rushing to the house, anyway? I was just going to have to take my chances. I officially got up around 7:30, getting cute after brushing my teeth, washing my face and applying lip gloss before laying back in bed, acting like now, I just woke up.

I look like an even more fucked up version of Freddy Krueger in the morning, so getting cute was a must. I guess plopping down next to Ricky woke him up, and he attempted to wake me up with a kiss on the forehead. I opened my eyes, and gave him a real kiss on the lips.

After I threw on a pair of his sweats with my oversized shirt, I went and cleaned his kitchen. I'm not the cleanest person ever but his kitchen was petrifying. Dirty dishes, an overflowing trash can, chinese takeout and pizza boxes?! It was driving me nuts.

Ricky was still sleep when I left the room and started doing the dishes. One of his roommates came out one of the rooms down the hall from the bathroom, with only basketball shorts on. "Who hired a sexy maid?" he hollered, slamming the bathroom door. I rolled my eyes.

Washing off a spoon, the man came out of the bathroom and sat at the counter on one of the high chairs. He swished and spun around like a 5 year old. I cleaned the rest of the utensils as he stared me down and looked away every time I looked up.

B: "If you take a picture it'll last longer."
Boy: "Whose girl is you?"
B: "None of your business."
Boy: "I'm Nick but you can call me daddy." he said, walking in the kitchen and grabbing an apple.
B: "I'm out of your league. And clean up ya mess."
Nick: "If I wanted you I could have you, though." He took a bite of his apple then sat back down.

I have to admit, he was sexy. My type is usually brown skin men, but he was lightskin and I liked his attitude. He went after what he wanted - just like me. Every bite he took his juicy pink lips slid off his apple and I just looked down, thinking of Ricky.

Nick: "You washing the dishes wrong."
B: "But I'm not and unless you going to do it yourself, just eat your apple."
Nick: "Okay." He got out of his chair and threw the apple in the trash. I was watching him out the corner of my eye when he walked behind me, grabbing my hands and pushing them deeper in the cup, in a circular motion. He was so close I could feel his dick through his shorts- and it was big.
B: "You do this well. How many times a day do you beat your meat?" I asked laughing.
Nick: "I don't need to. I get pretty girls like you to suck this-"
We heard a thump and he quickly went behind me to the fridge. It was Ricky.
Ricky: "Babe you want to have dinner later tonight?" he asked, walking over to the counter. He didn't suspect a thing as his homeboy drink straight out of the carton behind me.
B: "Can't. Every other Sunday is game night. How about tomorrow, though?" I asked, finishing the dishes.
Ricky: "That works." He said, walking into the bathroom. I looked behind me as I heard Ricky shut the bathroom door.
B: "What was that about?"
Nick: "Figured I'd show you how it's done." he said smiling, walking back to his room.

I grabbed my bag and headed straight home, texting Ricky back at every red light. On the way there I decided I wanted to take things to the next level- and I needed LaLa's help. I had an idea and drove as fast as I could, home. This was going to take all day if I was worse than I thought.

What idea do you think B had & What do you think of Nick? Could him and Ricky just be acquaintances and thats why he didn't care? Thanks for reading and please vote, follow me if you haven't already and comment. Find out what happens next in I Want to Be Bad For You Part 1! 😌💘