What Would he Say?

TROY POV

-----------

Being dead isn't as bad as I thought it was going I be. I can still see Audrey, and hear her, except, now I can hear what she's thinking. I follow here everywhere she goes, I'm always by her side like I promised. I will never leave her. I remember when Sam told me he had feelings for Audrey too... I was devastated. Every girl always goes for Sam. But Audrey was different she liked me for me and nothing more. She was the type of girl who didn't give a damn If I was famous or rich, if I did something wrong... I was sure to find out. And that's what I loved about her. She made me feel normal, even for a moment, she made me feel special, loved, appreciated. I did all in my power to save her, and now look at her... She's healthy and beautiful as ever. Even with some makeup smears, and red puffy eyes, and messy hair... It's impossible for her perfection not to show. As I look down at her crying... And Sam sitting on the couch, I start to feel guilty for this whole thing. I made both of their lives miserable. Look at them! They're devastated! But Audrey's alive. An that's my only concern.

When I saw Sam comfort Audrey... I felt like I had nowhere to turn, I wanted to be the one who had his arms wrapped around a princess, my princess. I wanted to tell her it was going to be alright. Too bad that's impossible. When I saw Harry kiss her, my stomach dropped like I just went down the tallest hill on a big rollarcoaster. I couldn't believe it. Until I saw Audrey's face. I knew she had small feelings for Harry ever since we met... But nothing compared to ours for eachother. When Sam kissed her so gently, so passionately, for a split second... All her worries disappeared. Something she hasn't felt in a while. She closed her eyes, and Sam pulled away and left her sitting on the bed, alone.

If you want my thoughts, I would I've anything to be back with Audrey on earth, to touch her again, to make her feel wanted and loved again. To make her laugh and smile. But I obviously am not in the best shape to do that. So, If I can't be with my princess, then I think someone who I trust, someone who's like my brother, someone who will put her first, appreciate her like I would, and give her the world, should take care of her for me. I want to live the rest of me and Audrey's life through Sam. I want to give them signs on what is right and wrong. They need to be together... Because neither will get hurt. They both love eachother already, have since the day they met, and I'm ready to show them that it's time to move on. Restart. Put love and trust into someone new. Leave the last behind you, but don't forget all the memories that you've made along the way.