Stupid Beer.

SAM POV

---------------------------

I don't understand. I've been trying to hide my feelings for so long. So long I've felt trapped in a bottle, trying to escape, to set my feeling free. I haven't been ignoring Audrey by choice, I just haven't had the guts to face her after we kissed. When I kissed her, sparks flew through me like fireworks. I can assure you one thing. Nothing like that has EVER happened to me before.

All of this runs through my mind as I finish my second beer since I got home. I can't believe that just because we haven't talked in a while, her feelings could change so drastically. I mean really? How do you go from trying to get really close to someone, to kissing someone you don't even know? I've never seen that guy she was with in my life. He's probably some stranger she found on the side of the road. Man, I wish I could talk to Troy. He's the kind of person I'd call in a situation like this... But I guess if Troy was still with us none of this would have happened.

I open the fridge and grab another beer. I open the top and take a huge sip. I wipe my mouth and put it on the counter. I quickly go up the stairs and change into a more comfortable outfit. Sweatpants and a tshirt.

Now that I look back at what happened tonight, I wish I would have let Audrey explain what was happening, but I was Just so angry and fed up with the world that I put my selfish thoughts first. I wanna get in my car and drive back to Audrey's house, but I can't. I've drinken a little too much .

I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to talk about this with her.

Right as I'm about to sit in the couch the doorbell rings.