First date jitters.

1 year before Troy's death

----------------------------------------

"Hey Hot Stuff!" Brie laughed at me as I came out in a pink dress that was fitted all the way down. I smiled at her but I didn't feel comfortable in this dress. I would of rather worn a sweater and sweat pants.

"So Gabbies with Sam huh?" I smiled at Brie.

"Yeah, get some Gabbie!" She yelled as of gabby could hear her. I laughed as I perfected my blonde hair.

-

The doorbell rings and Brie races down the stairs, as I attempt to at the least get down the stairs with out falling in these heels. I see Troy in a black suit and tie smiling in my front door. I get butterflies in my stomach. I walk over to him and give him a hug.

When I back up to grab my purse, Brie says

"Make good choices babe!"

I just laugh and proceed out the door with Troy at my side.

----------

"So why'd I have to get dressed up all fancy?" I ask Troy as we get into the car.

"It's a surprise" he winks at me. I smile and giggle.

-

We pull up to the most high class restaurant there is in Michigan.

"It's no Nandos, but it will do" he smiles at me.

"And your sure you won't get mobbed by fans here?" I laugh back.

"no way . I promise that I won't be getting mobbed tonight" he smiles back At me .

it's weird going on a date with someone famous .

Troy comes around to the side of my door and opens it. As I get out he says

"Do you mind?" While sticking out his hand.

"Not one bit" I smile and put my hand in his as we walk into the doors of the restaurant.

When we walk in the waitress takes us to a booth and me and Troy sit on either side.

We both order our food, and sit there.

"You look really pretty tonight" he blushes

"Thanks, you don't look to shabby yourself" I smile

He laughs at me and says

"When I saw you, I knew there was something special about you. I just couldn't figure it out."

"We'll, I've had my eyes on you for quite some time now." I laugh

"Oh so your a fan of Hypnoyic? " he winked at me.

"Ummmm Duh!" I laugh . anyone and everyone is a fan of the worlds biggest boyband .

"we'll thank you for your support . all of us appreciate it" he smiles

--------------

After we are our food, the waitress gave us the bill.

"I got this" Troy smiled

"What a gentlemen" I laughed as he got up to go pay for our dinner.

-----------

"Why stop here?" I asked as he parked the car at the end of my street.

"I was thinking I could walk you home instead of driving down the street."

"Alright" I smiled. It wasn't that long a walk anyways.

As we were walking Troy grabbed ahold of my hand and we intertwined fingers. I looked into his eyes and smiled.

"I like you Audrey Wood" he smiled back.

"I like you too Troy Young" I smiled.

As we reached the end of my drive way, Troy asked

"Do you believe in kissing on the first date?"

"Who doesn't?" I smile.

He put his arms out and I walked into them. He wrapped them around me and I did the same. The warmth of his body radiating and making me warm. When he started to release, I looked up at him, and he kissed me. The sparks that fluttered inside me were unexplainable. I had never felt anything like this before. When he pulled away, I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back.

"Text me?" He said

"You bet" I smiled and walked in the door of my house