Chapter 1

This book is gonna mainly be told in my POV (Macy)

-Ally POV-

"Allison May Parker!" My best friend Macy yells barging through my front door.
"What?" I ask laughing from her enthusiasm.
"I just got an email from MagCon." She yells. We shriek.
"Open it!" I demand. Macy and I have a YouTube channel where we sing, dance, and do Random stuff that gets us thousands of likes. We love MagCon and we wanted to join so we asked.
"It reads: Dear Miss. Dallas and Miss. Parker, the producers of MagCon have accepted your request and how to see you in Dallas, Texas tomorrow!" Macy yells. We scream and hug. "Your plane leaves tonight, April 2." We shriek.
"Do you think we got in because Cameron is your brother or because you and Nash have a thing for each other?" I ask. Macy shrugs.
"I don't care! I'm gonna go pack." She exclaims running across the street to her house. I laugh and run upstairs to pack.
      My alarm clock goes off at 6 pm telling me to get up and over to Macy's. I put on black jeans and one of Cameron's Areopostale shirts and black vans. I run across the street and put my bags in Macy's truck. She wears black Nike shorts and a Georgia college t shirt with her hair in a simple ponytail and flip flops. She's a very casual dresser.
     We pull up to the airport at 7 and our plane leaves at 7:15.
"Hurry!" I yell. We run through security and sit down in the waiting area for a minute before boarding the plane. We couldn't get seats next to each other but I sit behind her fortunately I get to sit next to a smelly fat truck driving looking guy. Yahoo. I stand to look Macy and she's sitting next to a really cute guy.
"Macy switch with me." I say.
"Hell no. Hey introduce yourself." She says to the guy.
"Uh...hi? I'm Travis." The guy says in a country accent. Now I get it. Macy has a thing for guys with accents. I sigh and sit back down.

-Macy POV-
     Travis tells me more about him.
I'm asking him questions so I can hear his accent. I seriously have A thing for guys with country accents. Not foreign ones but southern Americans. I turn to Ally and she is asleep on the smelly guy's shoulder. I laugh and turn back around.
      As the plane lands I take a sheet of paper, crumple it up, and throw it at Ally. She wakes up.
"Please don't tell me I-" She says pointing to the man. I laugh and nod.

"Alls, Cam, Carter, Taylor, Aaron, Nash, Shawn, the Jacks, and Matt are picking us up." I say looking at my phone. Ally laughs."What?" I ask confused.

"Your face turned red when you said Nash." Ally says. I look at Travis to see him nodding.

"A lot of guys picking you up. All your boyfriends?" Travis jokes.

"No. One's my brother and the other are just....friends." I say.

"Oh my girlfriend is picking me up."

"Well she is one lucky girl." I say admiring his accent. We all get up and get off the plane. "Bye Travis." We hug.

"Goodbye Macy." And with that Travis walked to baggage claim. Ally and I look around and my eyes land on him.

"Macy!" He yells. I smile and run to him. I jump into his arms and he spins me around.

"Nash." I say in a sigh of relief. He sets me down and takes my hands in his. He smiles.

"I missed you so much." He says. I smile and look into his piercing blue eyes. He smiles and looks like he is gonna kiss me.

"Ok lovebirds other people want a hug to." Ally says. I blush as Ally hugs Nash.

"There she is." Cam says. I laugh and hug him. We hug everyone and Shawn and Ally hug a little longer than usual.

"Ok lovebirds other people want a hug to." I mock. Ally blushes and i smirk and hug Shawn. I finally get to Matt and smile. Matt has had a crush on me for a while and everyone knew it. Nash kinda eyes us as we hug. I smile and walk to the baggage claim with Nash. "I missed you a lot."

"I missed you more." He says leaning into my lips.

"Macy Dallas!" The intercom blares.

"Hold that thought." I say going to grab my bag. I walk back to him and lean into him. "Where were we?" I ask. He laughs.

"The var is here." Cameron says walking past us. We sigh.

"We'll finish this later." He says. I smile and kiss his cheek. I grab my bag and walk to Ally putting her bag in the trunk.

"So you and Shawn." I say putting my bag  next to hers. She smiles.

"So you and Nash." She says.

"Touche." I say. We laugh and get in the car.

     We laugh and share stories all the way to our hotel.

"So you two will be sharing a room Next to Nash and I." Cam says handing Ally and I room keys. We gladly take them and walk into our room. We both walk to our beds and fall on them. I plug my phone into the charger and fall right asleep.