Chapter 6

-Macy POV-

     "Yeesh." Nash says. I growl and stand up. Nothing makes me feel better than my boyfriend not wanting to look at me. I get up and turn around.

"Ally." I say motioning for her to come. I bump into someone and he drops his books.

"I'm sorry." I say looking up.

"Don't worry about it." He says picking up his books. He looks up and we gasp.

"Alex."

"Macy." We laugh and hug. "How are you?"

"Suffering a major hangover." I sigh. He laughs.

"Are you free right now? Do you wanna hang out?" He asks. I look at Nash and he looks pained. I sigh and turn back to Alex.

"Yea come on." I say putting my sun glasses back on. We walk back across the street and to my room. Cam and Karin are making out on my couch.

"Why are you doing this in my room?" I ask throwing a pillow at them.

"What is Alex doing here and why are you wearing Nash's clothes?"  Cam asks.

"Visiting and they are comfortable." I say. Cam laughs and him and Karin leaves. I take off Nash"s sweatshirt and grab a long sleeved MagCon shirt. I walk to my bathroom and change, keeping the sweatpants on. I brush my hair and my teeth and apply make up. i put my hair in a ponytail and walk back to Alex.

"Now that I don't look like shit, how are you doing?"

"I'm ok. I really missed you."

"I missed you to." I say.

"So did we leave off-" Hayes runs in my room and shakes my shoulders. 

"May I help you?" I ask.

"Where is Ally?" He asks panicked.

"Starbucks why?"

"I couldn't find her anywhere so I panicked."Ally and Nash walk through the door.

"Ally what the hell is wrong with your boyfriend?" I ask. Ally shrugs and kisses his cheek.

"You look beautiful. Like an angel with the prettiest brown eyes." Nash says. I smile and roll my eyes.

"Get out. I'm talking to Alex." I say. Ally and Hayes leave.

"Who is he?" Nash asks.

"Alex." I say.

"You are very difficult." Nash says. I laugh.

"What were you saying Alex?"

"I was just wondering since we are both in LA if you wanted to get back together?" He asks. My eyes widen. Nash stares at me angrily.

"One second." I say dragging Nash out of the room. Ally walks out.

"Whats up with him?" She asks.

"Alex asked me to be his girlfriend again and Nash looks ready to punch." I say. "Stay." I tell him. He growls.

"Sorry about that. Umm.. I'm  actually with Nash now." I say.

"Right. He's famous." He says standing up.

"Fame has nothing to do with it. I've liked him since we were like 14 years old." I say.

"Sure." He says. Nash walks in the room and snakes his arm around my waist. "Macy we are meant to be together. I bet you still have the jacket I gave you." I gulp.

"What jacket?" Nash asks.

"The Georgia one." Alexander says. Nash steps back from me.

"You wore that on our first date." Nash says. Alex smiles.

"Because I wasn't fully over him but I am. Completely!"  I plead. Nash scoffs. "Nash please trust me I.....I....Nash I love you."  Ally, Alex, and Nash stare at me. I just told him I loved him. Nash slowly takes a step towards me. He looks in my pleading eyes and kisses me. Right then and there I realized Nash Grier loved me. It felt like nothing but the kiss mattered. The kiss wasn't rushed or fancy. It was a regular kiss lasting what seems like forever. Nash pulls back and intertwines his fingers with mine. Ally and Alex are gone

"I love you to." He says. I blush. "Why are you blushing?"

"Because the best guy in the world told me he loved me."

"It's true." He says. "Now you can't even look at another guy." I laugh.

"You can't look at another girl." I say.

"So everyday the only thing we look at is each other?" Nash asks.

"I'd be ok with that."

"Hey I'm not complaining." He says kissing my forehead. We lay down next to each other and have a nice sweet conversation.